Austin Powers (Stern 2001) VPin Workshop Mod

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Vpin Workshop
    Participant
      @vpinworkshop

New version 1.0.2 with fixes upped:

‘ 1.0.1 – Sixtoe – Adjusted right ramp, fixed some minor issues.

‘ 1.0.2 – Sixtoe – Redid all the ramp gates including prims and switches so everything both works and looks better, fixed 2 flasher switches not working.

‘ 1.0.2 – iaakki – added one hidden Wall003 and minor flip tweak

Just to remind you, there are script options to select the side blade style and so called Cabinet Mode. Quite many have preferred plain dark sideblades, so one can set Flowersides = 0 to enable them. CabinedMode is meant to be used in cabinets, and that will remove side rails and double up the height of the side blades. This will make table edges look better with different POV settings.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria
        MemberContributor

Thanks for the Update :good:

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

Works fine now with the right Ramp … had and will have much Fun with this Table ( yeah for me a bad Movie but … ),
          a really great Table with all the Multiballs … :good:
          Thanks again VPW Team !

bietekwiet
          Participant
            @bietekwiet

ter with different POV settings.
            3+

The cabinet mode is great with the higher side blades. Perfect for different pov’s

Thanks for the table, realy nice!

vogliadicane
            Participant
              @vogliadicane

Austin Powers was my first movie, where I left the cinema after half an hour.

I hate the theme, but what you did here is rock-solid. In any aspect. :good:

STAT
              Participant
                @stefanaustria
                MemberContributor

:-) … i wanted to do that also, but Girlfriend said: no ;-)

Manolo / ICE
                Participant
                  @kamerik

ow yeah . Thank you for upgrading this table

htamas
                  Participant
                    @htamas

Mine was Ace Ventura (I think the second one), when Jim Carrey climbed out of the ass of that fake rhino in the zoo, in front of the group of kids:
                    aceventura
                    Compared to that movie, Austin Powers was a helluva lot more entertaining. Still not that great though.
                    As it turns out, the table is better :yes:

JR
                    Participant
                      @jfr1

Only movie I ever walked out of was in college.  War Games.  Not a bad movie but my girlfriend was really randy!!  Yeah baby.

falcon950
                      Participant
                        @falcon950

Not sure if its just me, but the scoop is not shooting the ball out since the latest update.  Just releases the ball instead of shooting.  Love the table overall.  Congrats and thank you to all invovled.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        robertms
                        Participant
                          @mophead

Only movie I ever walked out of was in college. War Games. Not a bad movie but my girlfriend was really randy!! Yeah baby.

@jfr1
                          LMAO, good one buddy!

L0stS0ul
                          Participant
                            @l0sts0ul

Not sure if its just me, but the scoop is not shooting the ball out since the latest update. Just releases the ball instead of shooting. Love the table overall. Congrats and thank you to all invovled.

Pretty sure that’s how the real ones are, at least the one I’ve played. The ball was not shot at the player but kinda drops down to the right flipper. I don’t know what condition the machine was in but the latest release seemed more like it should to me.

Vpin Workshop
                            Participant
                              @vpinworkshop

Not sure if its just me, but the scoop is not shooting the ball out since the latest update. Just releases the ball instead of shooting. Love the table overall. Congrats and thank you to all invovled.

You are correct. We broke the VUK by adding a new collidable wall close to it. :/ Version 1.0.3 added with a fix. Scoop should kick the ball quite hard.

falcon950
                              Participant
                                @falcon950

Great will give it a shot tonight.  Thanks again for this incredible table.

STAT
                                Participant
                                  @stefanaustria
                                  MemberContributor

You are correct. We broke the VUK by adding a new collidable wall close to it. :/ Version 1.0.3 added with a fix. Scoop should kick the ball quite hard.

Thats correct, see on some YT Videos :good:

bietekwiet
                                  Participant
                                    @bietekwiet

Aaaah the updates are coming too fast :).
                                    I always change the flipper-up sound to one with more bass so it is picked up by my bass puck (I do not have solenoids) and somehow there are about 20 sound .wav sounds I need to swap manually for each update.

It’s worth it! Great table!

yeahirock
                                    Participant
                                      @yeahirock

Hey folks,

Not sure if I’m just dumb as a bag of rocks or what but when I try to launch the table I’m being given the error of;

“Machine ‘austin’ (Austin Powers (3.02)) terminated before intialized, check the rom path or rom file!”

Any idea what I’m doing wrong? I’ve got a rom in my roms folder titled “Stern_2001_Austin_Powers_ROM_V3_02”.

Sorry if this is something obvious, I’m super new to VPX!

Vpin Workshop
                                      Participant
                                        @vpinworkshop

Hey folks,

Not sure if I’m just dumb as a bag of rocks or what but when I try to launch the table I’m being given the error of;

“Machine ‘austin’ (Austin Powers (3.02)) terminated before intialized, check the rom path or rom file!”

Any idea what I’m doing wrong? I’ve got a rom in my roms folder titled “Stern_2001_Austin_Powers_ROM_V3_02”.

Sorry if this is something obvious, I’m super new to VPX!

So in script there is this: Const cGameName=”austin”

That means the rom name needs to be just: austin.zip

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                        yeahirock
                                        Participant
                                          @yeahirock

Works a treat! Thank you so much, everyday is a school day with this new hobby!

Zedixair
                                          Participant
                                            @zedixair

Thank you for this table ! Very nice and fun to play.

I’ve just downloaded it and tried it today, and I had one time the ball stuck near the red flasher on the right ramp (so version 1.0.3 didn’t fixed it ?), and also 2 times here :

IMG_20201128_103212

Hope it can be fixed.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 48 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?