Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    iaakki
    Participant
    @iaakki

Thank you for this table ! Very nice and fun to play.

I’ve just downloaded it and tried it today, and I had one time the ball stuck near the red flasher on the right ramp (so version 1.0.3 didn’t fixed it ?), and also 2 times here :

IMG_20201128_103212

Hope it can be fixed.

This is what kind of collidable wall I created around it. Hard to think where the ball can bounce on that area anymore. Are you sure you have 1.0.3?
    ZnB5Zmh

Zedixair
    Participant
    @zedixair

Thank you for this table ! Very nice and fun to play.

I’ve just downloaded it and tried it today, and I had one time the ball stuck near the red flasher on the right ramp (so version 1.0.3 didn’t fixed it ?), and also 2 times here :

IMG_20201128_103212

Hope it can be fixed.

This is what kind of collidable wall I created around it. Hard to think where the ball can bounce on that area anymore. Are you sure you have 1.0.3?

ZnB5Zmh

Well, as I’ve downloaded the table very recently, I guess yes, but I’m going to redownload it and reinstall it, and we’ll see. Name of the last DL is 1.0.3, so it should be good.

naeromagus
    Participant
    @naeromagus

Thanks for This! Very excited to try this out.

wrd1972
    Participant
    @wrd1972
    MembervipContributor

Just now getting around to downloading AP. Wow what a really nice table! Many thanks all involved for freshening up this table.

The whole thing plays very very well and gives a very good long game. I just played it the first time and scored 560 million. Not sure if thats a big score or not. Also wow this table does not disappoint when it comes to multiballs.

BTW I just burned up my left flipper DOF Ford solenoid. :) But no worries, I have many spares.

Keep up the awesome work team. :good:

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Tedage
    Participant
    @tedage

Works perfectly via Visual Pinball X when I load and press play manually, but for some reason always crashes and table disappears leaving DMD and Backglass running when I try to play automatically or via the latest PinUp Popper. Any ideas/Suggestions would be much appreciated?

#### IGNORE the above – Looks like I download a corrupted VPX file, Works perfectly now #####

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW