Automatic Video start on table load. Additional screen requested.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Randyre
    Participant
      @randyre

So is there a way to automatically get a video to start on table load? I’m currently using D1 as a trigger but the video does not load until well after the table starts and the first ball is plunged.

If not, is there maybe a way in a future release to add a virtual trigger to PuP that can be set to start a video?

Also I’m just getting around to installing Popper, but I’ve been using the game menu screen as a fourth video screen as I have both a topper arear on my split DMD screen and a topper screen on the top of the backbox. Will using the menu screen interfere with Popper?

If so is there a way to make a couple more generic “other screens” with PuP?

Randyre
      Participant
        @randyre

Anyone?

NailBuster
          @nailbuster
          ModeratorMember

you’re mixing pup questions and popper questions? and i still not sure what you’re trying to do.

better to clearly state what you’re wanting to do i guess.  why do you need a video to start on table load… is that a loading video?  you want to keep a topper on during gameplay?

some things that might help:  D0  (zero) is to auto start with a puppack not D1

popper has “other2” screen/ “help” and “flyer”  pupscreens.  you should use those because then you can use media manager to drag/drop media to those and keep on during gameplay..

Randyre
          Participant
            @randyre

Perfect I’ll try Dzero .  As for screens I was mainly talking about PuP packs and starting a video. I haven’t migrated to Popper yet, and wanted to make sure that using the other, help and flyer screens in a PuP Pack won’t interfere with Popper when the time comes.

I have a split screen Topper/DMD below the backglass  like most standard setups that the current PuP packs use, but also wanted to run a video when a table loads on my widescreen 14″ topper mounted ontop of my backbox. But didn’t want to hijack a screen that is needed for an overlay or other uses within current PuP packs that others have produced.

Topper

Hope that explains things a bit more.

NailBuster
              @nailbuster
              ModeratorMember

gotcha,  for puppacks you need to stick with screen 11-19 and use custompos so that it doens’t use any popper screens/settings.

1 user thanked author for this post.
              Randyre
              Participant
                @randyre

Got it, Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?