AutoRecord feature not recognizing game list

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    supermario0523
    Participant
      @supermario0523

Hi all-

Started working on setting up PinUp popper late last week, and got to the point of recording media for the front end. I successfully did one table, and went to auto-record per the instructions on the nailbuster write-up. In attempting to change the recorder in the script to gpu, I must have goofed something up, and it definitely was not acting correct. I went to look for the StopAutoRecording.bat file mentioned, but I did not see it, so I just CtlAltDel everything and restarted my system, and restored the config file to record ffmpeg. Upon retrying to autorecord, however, none of the tables appear. The appear fine in my games list and in the Popper software, however. Is there some step I am missing? Also, from the installer on this website, are there files missing such as the stopautorecord.bat that should be gathered from elsewhere?

Wondering if this issue is related too… Even though I changed the folder directory to c:\Virtual Pinball\PinUpSystem in the installer, the front-end is still looking to try and grab default media from c:\PinUpSystem, even though I have changed the media directory in the menu setup. I just copied the file over to the C root drive for now to satisfy that issue… (still kind of wondering if there is a more permanent fix for that though?)

Thanks all!

sniiki
      Participant
        @sniiki

Old thread but as it was never answered I thought to mention that auto recorder doesn’t find any games unless you have tick boxes for DMD/BG/Playfield selected with a proper drop down menu selection.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?