Avengers LE PUP Pack

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    kenswift
    Participant
      @kenswift

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/avengers-le-pup-pack/

The second collaboration between the amazing John Memeo and myself brings you The Avengers PuPPack! We are extremely proud to give you an awesome, original Puppack that will enhance your gameplay experience! Special thanks to Joey Beaulieu for his awesome Frames, Sneakily1 for his all is help, Terryred for his compression and sage advice, Nailbuster for giving us this amazing platform, and lastly JP Salas for his fantastic version of this table!

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

I’m a sage…. AWESOME! :)

This is a stunning piece of work guys. It’s a real work of passion, and there is a lot of love put into this.

Absolutely gorgeous animation. I love it.

Job very well done!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        tnjhead
        Participant
          @tnjhead

Bad Ass! Thank You!

startrek2
          Participant
            @startrek2

looks good,,, just heads up…

Open the PUPPACK folder and open the Puppack-Options folder and double click the option that corresponds to your setup:

you have not placed the bat files in the correct folder,, alot of people may mistakenly click all etc or not relise,, just heads up

hawkeyez88
            Participant
              @hawkeyez88

The installation tab has been updated – The bat files need to be in the root where they were placed.

force10wind
              Participant
                @force10wind

Wow what a big upgrade to a cool table.

Thanks for sharing all the hard work.

Heinz

nanuk
                Participant
                  @nanuk

hi very sweet but as soon as i try to use extdmd the table crash so i have to play with the dmd on the playfield anyway to fix that

outhere
                    @outhere
                    MemberContributorvipModerator

hi very sweet but as soon as i try to use extdmd the table crash so i have to play with the dmd on the playfield anyway to fix that

Try this — Turn ddraw off
                    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3880-cursor-disappears-vp-x-10-please-help/?tab=comments#comment-42286

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    nanuk
                    Participant
                      @nanuk

Try this — Turn ddraw off

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3880-cursor-disappears-vp-x-10-please-help/?tab=comments#comment-42286

thx the ddraw was already at off i had to turn off at91jit for it to work but another problem appear by doing this when i try to exit the table from pinballX the pup dosent stop my other pup table do not do that…. but at least i can play the table now thx

Draxonic
                      Participant
                        @draxonic

Can’t wait to try this, but I might have to turn the music off in order to keep the color rom…. unless anyone has a color rom with muted music??

nicolainuke
                        Participant
                          @nicolainuke

JP’s Avengers LE (Stern 2012) 3.0.0

Did not work for me with the new revision table on Desktop.  table starts up and plays fine. PUPplayer works on other tables.  Anyone else tried on table 3.0.0?

clinto69
                          Participant
                            @clinto69

I am running a 2 screen setup and when the table loads I am getting the full video on backglass with my DMD on top of it. Only when I drop in coins and hit the start button do i get the overlay and its video behind it (DMD remains in correct position).

I’ve played around with the puppackedit trigger settings but I cant get it, what are the correct settings to show the overlay and video/dmd at game start up? (i.e I want to see the overlay when game loads up)?

Launch14
                            Participant
                              @launch14

Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx especially for the nice options to install!!!!!! This is really fantastic!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?