Avengers (Pro), The (Stern 2012)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    outhere
      @outhere
      MemberContributorvipModerator

Are you up to date VP10.6 And SAMbuild 3.2\

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Firebat138
      Participant
        @firebat138

Yes, but Im not sure what fixed it, me doing what you suggested on Batman game or me grabbing the sam.vbs  I think it was copied to my scripts folder and it should be in tables folder correct, it works now.  Thank you again my friend.

Sorry for the novice question.  I was a 3D modeler for 20 years but now Im the head brewer for a brewery down my way.  lol  If anyone is ever in Maryland, look me up.  Thank you so much

speeddemon1
        Participant
          @speeddemon1

hi i have a little problem

i have the table avengers pro in tables  and the rom avanger pro

but the vp says game name not found avs_170c

i have 3 types of roms

170h

170c

i get the table but it keep saying no game name found

and what type txt is in the rom file

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

1) open the table – look for cgamename = <romname>

2) Open setup.exe in vpinmame – scroll to you find avengers with the matching rom to the table.

3) Press test. If the dialog box isn’t saying OK, then you have issues.

It will show you the exact name and size it expects. If it doesn’t find it – well, then you need to fix it. If it is only a CRC error, it might be ok because you have patched the rom for color. Those are most probably the roms ending with a ‘c’.

speeddemon1
            Participant
              @speeddemon1

Thanks for THE info i Will take a look ?

speeddemon1
              Participant
                @speeddemon1

Hi maybe i want to try a anthor table but i can find THE table file for THE Avengers le from THE movie 2012

speeddemon1
                Participant
                  @speeddemon1

Hi what is THE initvpmfflipssam code dont know what that mean

Thalamus
                    @thalamus

@speeddemon1 : That code makes sure that the flippers is very responsive. ( under 1ms ) instead of jumping around between 1-20ms. So, it has to do with flipper precision as well.

speeddemon1
                    Participant
                      @speeddemon1

Oke so i need a code or somthing

the script line is 312 avenger pro

Thalamus
                        @thalamus

No, you need to update so that you don’t get issues when it sees those lines.

speeddemon1
                        Participant
                          @speeddemon1

Hi , most i update vpinmame or Sam , i have THE software from vpuniverse

all my tables work fine only transformers and this one askes for initvpmfflipssam

the dmd is working, this is THE only error  reely dont know how to solve this

speeddemon1
                          Participant
                            @speeddemon1

Found iT i just remove THE code and save THE games play super ?????

Thalamus
                              @thalamus

Right. You found the wrong way of doing it – but, ok. At least we don’t get any more wrong claims that you’ve updated and it is still not working.

bearair
                              Participant
                                @bearair

Any idea why my table would start out with two balls and if i drain two balls it will place two balls in the plunger lane

thanks in advace

clanggedin
                                Participant
                                  @clanggedin69

I am having the missing 170c issue. I just installed the ROM that is included in TerryRed’s Avengers PUP Pack into the ROMs folder with all my other working ROMs and I get the missing 170c message. I tried running a test on ROM itself via the instructions listed above, but the 170c ROM isn’t even listed, noe are any Avengers Pro ROMs, only LE ROMs. I just installed the entire system 2 weeks ago so I know I am up to date on all of the programs.

Is there anything else I can try?

outhere
                                    @outhere

I am having the missing 170c issue. I just installed the ROM that is included in TerryRed’s Avengers PUP Pack into the ROMs folder with all my other working ROMs and I get the missing 170c message. I tried running a test on ROM itself via the instructions listed above, but the 170c ROM isn’t even listed, noe are any Avengers Pro ROMs, only LE ROMs. I just installed the entire system 2 weeks ago so I know I am up to date on all of the programs.
                                    Is there anything else I can try?

At the bottom of the 1st post download this file  — SAMBuild_r5037.zip
                                    Unzip put the files in your VPinMame Folder  — Visual Pinball\VPinMame
                                    Then Right click Setup.exe run as administrator  and install,  Then test
                                    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4278-sambuild33-beta-thread/

More help in this Topic if needed – https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/avengers-pro-vpx-pup-pack/#post-187347

clanggedin
                                    Participant
                                      @clanggedin69

That is what I was missing… Thank you.! The game is working now, but no color DMD… I am guessing it needs patched?

outhere
                                        @outhere

That is what I was missing… Thank you.! The game is working now, but no color DMD… I am guessing it needs patched?

If it’s the rom file with the C it should already be patch
                                        You’re Probably don’t need to patch it you just need the pal file
                                        http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4181-avengers/

DarthColejoy
                                        Participant
                                          @darthcolejoy

Hey guys. My table is running perfectly. This is a gameplay question and apologise if this is the wron spot for it.

whenever I play this table I always seem to find the ball goes down the right lane and out every time it hits that section. It seems to happy 9 out of 10 times when I feel it should actually go in the left hand side of those two lanes and go towards The flippers

is it just really hard table or is it something that needs tweaking?

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus

@darthcolejoy : I doubt that you are going to get a new version updated because of what you describe. I recommend that you try to fix the problem yourself. VP is much more fun if you are able to adjust things that you are not happy with. This is one of the tables I’ve change a bit myself, don’t remember if I did anything to the outlanes or not. Don’t think I did. And, yes, Avengers isn’t a easy machine. I prefer to have machines play a bit hard instead of too easy. That is when I just get bored.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 71 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?