Avengers Pro VPX PUP Pack

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    kenswift
    Participant
      @kenswift

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/avengers-pro-vpx-pup-pack/

The second collaboration between the amazing John Memeo and myself brings you The Avengers PuPPack! We are extremely proud to give you an awesome, original Puppack that will enhance your gameplay experience! Special thanks to Joey Beaulieu for his awesome Frames, Sneakily1 for his advice and the included physics file, Terryred for his compression and sage advice, Nailbuster for giving us this amazing platform, and lastly 32Assassin for the Pro Table.

DeathInc
      Participant
        @deathincclan

Not downloading for me, but if you open the file that does download.  You can open with Wordpad and get the Google link from within.  Then copy that to your browser.  Downloading………

1 user thanked author for this post.
        hawkeyez88
        Participant
          @hawkeyez88

The files are still uploading for both this pack and the LE version. It’s fairly large.

kenswift
          Participant
            @kenswift

Yeah, waiting for Randr to add it to his server, too large to upload so I google linked it for him. Nice work around, shouldn’t be so difficult in the next hour. Should be a direct download.

newtopinball78
            Participant
              @newtopinball78

Deathinc method working

kenswift
              Participant
                @kenswift

Direct download is working now. Thanks

mikemr2
                Participant
                  @mikemr2

What are the requirements?  Table keeps crashing while Pup is trying to load.

kenswift
                  Participant
                    @kenswift

I don’t think your system power would prevent it from loading. Did you follow the instructions and choose right right configuration with the BAT files?

hawkeyez88
                    Participant
                      @hawkeyez88

Do you have the latest table? Did you use the enclosed rom? Give a touch more info so we can help.

mikemr2
                      Participant
                        @mikemr2

I replaced the avs_170c zip folder in my ROM folder.  I’m using 32assassin’s Avengers Pro VPX.  I’m using Option 4 as I have a PINDMD3.

mikemr2
                        Participant
                          @mikemr2

Yes, using Option 4 as I have a PINDMD3.

Oldschool4
                          Participant
                            @oldschool4

Awesome PuPPack guys Cheers :good: I have a pin2dmd went with option 3.

kenswift
                            Participant
                              @kenswift

That’s all right….explain exactly what happens when you try to load the table? Also, if you download the back glass for this table and try to load it does it work with the b2s file? (Temporarily change the folder name of the PuPPack to test) johns on the west coast so if you post, he will reply when he gets up to help.

studlygoorite
                              Participant
                                @studlygoorite

mikemr2  I had to change the ROM name in the script (added “c”) to get it to work, great pup pack guys, thanks.

jeckardt
                                Participant
                                  @jeckardt

I’m not having any luck getting “pro” to work. I’ve followed your install instructions.

I’m using 1554656046_Avengers-Pro-The-Stern-2012, and have confirmed the gameName is “avs_170c”. Your provided ROM of that name is definitely in roms directory. Nothing added to altcolor. When I attempt to run, I get the VBScript popup error: “Can’t start Gameavs_170c Game name not found!” [run together like that]. When error is dismissed, the playfield display come with no script running.

I’ve noticed that no register entry is made for avs_170c, nor is an empty altcolor directory created.

Any suggestions?

Joe

kenswift
                                  Participant
                                    @kenswift

Hey thanks for the tip! We’ve had the table so long forgot we modified ours.

hawkeyez88
                                    Participant
                                      @hawkeyez88

Hey Jeckardt – go into your vpinmame folder and run setup.exe – do you see avs_170c listed? If so – hit test and see if it runs there.

sousda1
                                      Participant
                                        @sousda1

Same issue here as Jeckardt, followed the same steps as well.

When i try to see if it shows up to test in setup under Vpinmame the avs 170c isn’t listed

hawkeyez88
                                        Participant
                                          @hawkeyez88

@sousda1. That means you don’t have an up to date sambuild version that supports the color rom. VPuniverse is down – use this link. https://ftp.memeotech.com:4433/public/file/z44kFWvkG0qkjl486Didzg/SAMBuild_r4906.zip

Once you have these files placed in your vpinmame folder – run setup.exe and hit install and check that your default options are still in place.

jeckardt
                                          Participant
                                            @jeckardt

Indeed avs_170c wasn’t listed — I had know idea what that meant. Updated sambuild to r4906 from your link, and it started to behave much better. Had to disable at91jit to solve then next issue (crashing). And now I’m up and running!

Thank you very much kenswift and hawkeyez88 for your help!

Joe

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 58 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?