Aztec (Williams 1976)B2S

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    chucky87
    Participant
      @chucky87

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=95652

Aztec (Williams 1976)

8 users thanked author for this post.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you. I remember that JPJ did give us a pretty nice db2s with his release. So, I’m curious to if this is a replacement of his or not. Anyway. Appreciate the share. :yes:

chucky87
        Participant
          @chucky87

hello no it’s the one I did for the table at jpj we work together in the team PP. I repatriate all my b2s monsterpincab that will surely close

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Thalamus
            @thalamus

Ok. Well. Thank you never the less. I’m happy to see you french choosing to come over to randr site with your work. I really like the work you do. But, I don’t feel at home at all on the  French forum. Just the rule of me needing to say something before be given download rights feels like an insult. I should only need to prove who I am. Well. My 2 cents on the matter :)

Again. I want to thank you an JPJ for several great releases lately. Aztec is special for me. It is the table I believe that got me hooked on pinball and I think you’ve done a stellar job on it. I might privately adjust the SSF slightly on it. But, that is simply because no SSF installation will be tuned the same. Great job guys and thank you so much !

chucky87
            Participant
              @chucky87

thank you very much. for the rules on PP I agree with you but I am not part of the staf. JPJ created the tables and me if needed I take care of the b2s. I want to test your ssf version if you want. thanks again

Thalamus
                @thalamus

Well. You can always try my modifications to ssf over at github. But, I don’t really want to touch other peoples work in that area. I just want to make it easier for everyone to get these tables to work “better” in their cabs. IF there is an object that could be get a better location on where there sound comes from. I will try to address it. But, tuning sounds to my setup is just wrong. We should come up with a way of using variables so that people know that if I put this value in for eg. rubber hits it will feel ok for me.

Or. Maybe we can figure out a better way as a team. No matter french, us, italian or where ever. We are here in these forums because of a common love for pinball and in expect the love for poking around inside computers in different ways is a part of it too :)

chucky87
                Participant
                  @chucky87

I totally agree with you, help each other and the best way to make great tables because everyone can bring his know-how and in the world of the virtual pinball it’s like his when not succeed and you say that one is english french italian german ….. the translators are there for that too lol

thank you

shaman
                  Participant
                    @shaman

Would love to use this BG on the table, but I am unable to extract the file? Have tried a couple of ways and am having no luck…..was able to extract another .rar from a previous download. I feel silly as this is easy to do, but I am having no luck?

xenonph
                    Participant
                      @xenonph
                      MemberContributor

Try the free file extractor 7zip.

It unpacks rar files, and it is free.

Find here…

https://www.7-zip.org/

It also unpacks these file formats…

Unpacking only: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, WIM, XAR and Z.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      shaman
                      Participant
                        @shaman

Xenonph…..thank you :yahoo:  this worked beautifully!! My 3rd extraction tool…..3rd time is clearly the charm!! You made my day!! The BG was what I needed to complete this fabulous table.

CarnyPriest
                        Participant
                          @carnypriest

Ok. Well. Thank you never the less. I’m happy to see you french choosing to come over to randr site with your work. I really like the work you do. But, I don’t feel at home at all on the French forum. Just the rule of me needing to say something before be given download rights feels like an insult. I should only need to prove who I am. Well. My 2 cents on the matter :)

Again. I want to thank you an JPJ for several great releases lately. Aztec is special for me. It is the table I believe that got me hooked on pinball and I think you’ve done a stellar job on it. I might privately adjust the SSF slightly on it. But, that is simply because no SSF installation will be tuned the same. Great job guys and thank you so much !

Nothing wrong with participating in that forum. They are good people. I don’t have an issue with them encouraging participation in this way in order to earn full access. But even if you didn’t want to participate, they provide public mega links to the PP specific work. There is a separate forum on the site for PP specific tables and build threads inside. A link to Popeye VPX beta is already there. It is possible to leech if that’s all you want to do. :yes:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?