Back from the NW Pinball show. Took my Cabinet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Randyre
    Participant
      @randyre

Back from the NW Pinball Show. Lots of good feedback, even Die Hard fans liked it to some degree. I think the PMD/SSF was the most liked and most remarked about item,, they loved the way you could feel the ball roll around on the table and feel it coming down the wire ramps.

Only had eleven tables loaded, ones I knew showed off the cabinet the best. Funny, but one by one they started having glitches and just didn’t play right, or the DMD would magically on its own start to disappear, by the end of the show I had to remove all, but two.

The most talked about game was the Stranger Things. Since its one that doesn’t exit in real life it was very popular, even ZEN didn’t have it :  :yahoo:

The other one that ran flawlessly was Funhouse.

Overall good experience, have a totally broken and unusable plunger and some nicks and scratches, but glad I did it, just wish I would have had the addressable LEDS working, it would have been a major wow factor.

photojun09,182554.jpgphotojun10,104837.jpgphotojun10,114730.jpg

My real pin at the show. The one that got me started ! Banana Flippers and all.

photojun10,115836.jpg

And lastly, my Fathers Day present.

photojun10,160318.jpg

1 user thanked author for this post.
      HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

no CARtoons… :(   booo….    lol

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

CaRtoons would have been a hit!

Looks like a nice show. But a show with Pinball’s is always nice!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
            @hauntfreaks
            vipContributorMember

Denver also had a show this weekend, and our super star builder Scotty Wick did a presentation on building VP tables….
            and was really cool to have him use CARtoons as one example of an original table…

Randyre
            Participant
              @randyre

Denver also had a show this weekend, and our super star builder Scotty Wick did a presentation on building VP tables….

and was really cool to have him use CARtoons as one example of an original table…

I should have looked for more original tables to present. It was really a chore just finishing the details to get the pin ready for the public, wish I had another couple weeks.

Maybe next year I can have it polished up and do the same as Scotty, the more people we can get into VPins, the better for us all.

It was amazing hearing peoples feedback and a number of people had started gathering the pieces to build one but had no idea how to start. A forum at the show would have been great.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?