Back to the future pinup pack

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    AnthozoA
    Participant
      @ludovicmichalon

Hello Dr.Tom!
      I’m Ludovic from Réunion Island.
      Thank you for this incredible work.
      I installed your PupPack but I have one problem, I have a DMD or Topper window (I suppose) on my Playfield, how should I change the location of this window?
      I’m a 3 screens setup, the “Twin Jackpots” image is on my DMD screen.
      Since I don’t have a topper on the 4th screen, I disabled it in “PinUpPlayerRegister.bat”

20200331_164513

Sorry for my english ;-)

Episode
      Participant
        @episode

They look a d work great, enabled the external dmd so I could see the score (I have a 3 screen cab). Only issue is the the sounds embedded in the rom overpower the sound on the pup media, is there a way to raise the pup media volume? I tried to find a way to lower the rom volume, but from what ive read, this game originally had a physical volume ctl in the cab, I cant figure out how to lower the rom volume….can anyone help??

Try this yet?

“Sometime ago someone added to the vbs scripts where you can use F12 to bring up a dialog box where you enter a number between 0 and -32 to adjust the volume (with 0 being max volume and -32 being min volume) but the person who developed this defaulted the volume parameter to 0 which meant all tables were at max volume even though the volume was not at max.”

d8thstar
        Participant
          @d8thstar

can anyone help?  i cant get this pup to display at all.  i have been succesful on other tables.  is there something that needs to be added to the script?

bearair
          Participant
            @bearair

having some issue with the virtual DMD showing up on my second screen on top of the pup pack, i have tried the B2S visible but does not show up on top.

kudruck
            Participant
              @kudruck

works great but where can i find the b2s backglass to rightclick and make it visible?

Conehead
              Participant
                @conehead
                1. I’m running “Back To The Future (Data East 1990) 1.4” VPX file
                2. I put “bttf_a27” rom files in the VpinMAME/roms directory
                3. I put the “bttf_27” folders/files/videos in the PUPVideos folder.

The game comes up and runs fine but no PUP videos play?

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

download

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator
                  1. I’m running “Back To The Future (Data East 1990) 1.4” VPX file
                  2. I put “bttf_a27” rom files in the VpinMAME/roms directory
                  3. I put the “bttf_27” folders/files/videos in the PUPVideos folder.

The game comes up and runs fine but no PUP videos play?
                  Any suggestions? Thanks!

Try this — Name the Puppack the same as the Rom

Conehead
                  Participant
                    @conehead

Yup, it is.  They’re both named “bttf_a27”.  :(

Conehead
                    Participant
                      @conehead

Should I install a pupinit.bat file in the PuP Videos folder?

Rafael Tetsuo
                      Participant
                        @rafaeltetsuo

Dr.Tom, thank you so much for this jewel. BTTF part II was my favourite movie when a teenager.

I’m playing on 2 screen monitors. So I’ve learned and changed a few things in PupPackEditor for showing the DMD and it worked like a charm.

It’s an awesome PuPPack!

KiwiBri
                        Participant
                          @kiwibri

Hi,

Just set up this pup pack on my 2 screen + DMD system (Pin2DMD) – Looks great so far – thank you!

The videos play great on the backglass.

I see the scores and other information on the Pin2DMD DMD

But I see that there is a neat little topper that is on the desktop. I dont actually have a topper or another screen – was wondering is there a way for THIS table/pup pack to move the Topper Screen to the back glass or to rotate and shrink and place down at the instruction cards?

My understanding is the PupPack editor – option for Screen Layouts is System wide?

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?