Back To The Future

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    KrS14
    Participant
      @krs14

Is there no music or background sounds in this table?  I get ball rolling and bumper sounds, but that’s it.  I turned on the intro music in the script and that does work, but only at the start.

Gwen
      Participant
        @gwen

Have you tried hitting the F1 key and making sure the ROM sounds are turned on?

Gwen
        - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

bord
          @bord
          MembervipContributorModerator

Our local liquor store has one of these on location right now as a promotion for a local brewery and one of our local pindives. Had to go play a few games this morning (yes, I really am this short).

bttfo

Fun to be able to come home and fire it up in VPX for a few more games.

Schreibi34
          Participant
            @schreibi34

And not a single grey hair!

cyberpez
            Participant
              @cyberpez

Nice one, I’ve yet to find a real one to play.  I hope we did an ok job with the recreation.  Fun fact, the playfield is actually 42.5in and not 46in..  Once I finish up KK this will get a teardown and rebuild!!!

flstclasic
              Participant
                @flstclasic

@krs14  Maybe this will help. https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/no-sound-williams-tables/

MrKBuilder
                Participant
                  @mrkbuilder

How do you get the machine to turn on??? I can load it, but when it loads, All I can do is hit the machine and put coins in it, but it is turned off.

MrKBuilder
                  Participant
                    @mrkbuilder

How do you turn the machine on?

MrKBuilder
                    Participant
                      @mrkbuilder

All I want to do is play it, but I can do is hit the table and put coins in. I can’t get it to power on.

DarthColejoy
                      Participant
                        @darthcolejoy

Hey all. Just wondering if there is a place where people suggest settings for cabinet mode and field of view, inclination, etc.  I have tinkered using the F6 camera mode but wondering for all tables if there is somewhere to go. This table for me doesn’t seem to sit right so thought I’d see if there was a place to see suggested settings and then go from there?

thanks in advance.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?