Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Brad1X
    Participant
    @brad1x

I can make a lower res version – would probably be better for me to do so on my end as I can use original vectors to create the image files.

I think the reason people are having issues running this table and not the Attack From Mars one is that Bad Cats has a lot more image files overall.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

I can make a lower res version – would probably be better for me to do so on my end as I can use original vectors to create the image files.
    I think the reason people are having issues running this table and not the Attack From Mars one is that Bad Cats has a lot more image files overall.

Have 2 different games in the download one for high end system and one for low end system

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Brad1X
    Participant
    @brad1x

I have added a Lite version of the table – the LR version – it’s 150 dpi and the original version is 300 dpi. The LR version still looks crispy on my 4K monitor so if your having memory issuse give the LR version a try hopefully it will run better for you.

Grimwar
    Participant
    @grimwar

Thanks for the remaster excellent work, looks outstanding in 4k can really tell the difference.

Any plans for other remasters?

Brad1X
    Participant
    @brad1x

Hey Grimwar, I have another table remaster downloadable right now which is Attack From Mars, and have done Dr Dude which will be released when wrd1972 finishes some other updates on his table (I can’t wait for that one to be realeased, I think the graphic update on that table makes the most difference of the 3 I have done so far). I have quite a few I want to do, I have started with my favorite tables, will see where inspiration takes me.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Thanks again Man, i haven’t any Issues, what i had with other Tables & large Images.
    But i will get the LR Version, to be save … because – don’t get me wrong – for me there is no Reason,
    to have the e.g. 11K Image in the VPX Version – but again: excellent Work :good:
    For sure, it is also the top Work from Table – Author/s !

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by STAT.
    bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

Thank you for the table, Brad1X.
    It looks great, very crisp graphics.

As for the nature of the table itself, it is weird in a good way, slightly psychedelic game play if you ask me :).

methetton
    Participant
    @methetton

Hi Brad1x.   Nice table work, thanks.

One question – did you base your changes from Uncle Willy’s 1.2.1a table, with the ball and physics and flipper fixes, or his earlier 1.0 table? Because the file name says 1.0 and the script does as well?

CarnyPriest
    Participant
    @carnypriest

Yep, the table seems to be based on V1.0. The script does not have the flipper lag fix. UncleWilly never updated the table here at VPinball. His latest version is at VPForums:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12401

Brad1X
    Participant
    @brad1x

Ok, since it has been brought to my attention that I used an older version of the vpx file, I will find some time in the next day or so to set up 2 new files (high and low res) with the 1.2.1 version (that will put me back on the home page listings and drive up downloads ;) just kidding but I guess it will though.

After that version I am leaving further updates to Unclewilly and the community – I never intended to hi-jack these tables, just started out doing these to amuse myself, but felt that they made a big enough difference that I would share with the community that has given plenty to me, besides the programming side of these projects makes my head hurt.

Anyone is free to pull the graphic files to use in other table builds, but please give me a shoutout in the comments if you do, sorry my ego needs the boost.

I would like to thank everyone for the kind comments, made the time spent worth while, and am especially glad it’s getting people playing these great tables. And thanks again the people that created these tables to begin with as they are the ones that inspired me to first redraw these tables and then to contribute.

I am continuing on more graphic updates, at least until my attention drifts elsewhere or my wife finally wants my attention again.

VPGamer75
    Participant
    @vpgamer75

Thank you for not making table so dark. Great Job, I have used night to day slider to lighten up to see all the details but some tables won’t work with slider. Once again keep up with project. Thank you ?

Brad1X
    Participant
    @brad1x

Files now updated to 1.2.1a version of Unclewilly’s excellent table.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

I just want express gratitude for taking it upon yourself to improve tables .

Don’t be discouraged by things you weren’t aware of upfront.

I think you’re doing marvelous work and hope you will continue doing so.

I for one believe the graphics of a table are very important. Together with the physics and sound (DOF) they are things that make a table super enjoyable!

Having all 3 aspects come together is sublime, so thank you.

vogliadicane
    Participant
    @vogliadicane

Great remaster, must have been a hell of work!
    The low res is sufficient and looks perfect on my 4k display.

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Also big thanks for the work put into this and AFM!  Looks fantastic on my set-up!!

TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

Thanks for the update. :good:

Slydog43
    Participant
    @slydog43

I believe how great UW table is from 2018.  My girl loves this table (I like it also) so thanks for an update.  Still looking for changes but that is fun too.  Thanks

Scotty VH
    @scottt
    ModeratorMember

I see a new version “b”.  What does this version change?

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

In top of the description :

Added 1.2.1b versions of low and hi res, some people are having issues with the backboard image rendering upside down (TOY Image) I rotated the PNG files, hopefully this version will fix this for those who have had the problem. Let me know in comments if the problem persists. If the image is loading correctly for you there no need to update.

xphilou29
    Participant
    @xphilou29

very nice update to the previous version! thanks a lot for your work and sharing

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW