Bad cats

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Clark Kent
    Participant
      @clarkkent
      MemberContributor

The physics of that table is actually by me. Same as all plastics and pf. It’s a pleasure to work with UW, a wonderful table author and very kind guy! Very open minded and friendy, would go nicely with some people here…

Yea well I’m sure you didn’t trash his physics openly in his release thread. Like I said, you’re not an asshole in private messages! For some reason you just have to be one publicly. :scratch: Maybe you could be a little more friendy yourself and you won’t make so many enemies.

I have no enemies. Most are pleased that someone brings the physics to a realistic level.

freneticamnesic
        @freneticamnesic
        vipModeratorMember

The physics of that table is actually by me. Same as all plastics and pf. It’s a pleasure to work with UW, a wonderful table author and very kind guy! Very open minded and friendy, would go nicely with some people here…

Yea well I’m sure you didn’t trash his physics openly in his release thread. Like I said, you’re not an asshole in private messages! For some reason you just have to be one publicly. :scratch: Maybe you could be a little more friendy yourself and you won’t make so many enemies.

I have no enemies. Most are pleased that someone brings the physics to a realistic level.

Careful now, talking about yourself like that only feeds your own delusion. Nobody likes an ego.

You’ll get tunnel vision if you think you’re that good at what you do, and next thing you know you’re talking shit about other people’s physics in their own threads wait holy shit that already happened! Keep thinking you’re right though, it’s cute.

Punch it!

HauntFreaks
          @hauntfreaks
          vipContributorMember

I dont think anyone would argue on what you bring to the table… you just need to work on how you serve it…

its been brought up a few times that it might be a language barrier, thing… but then again your english is much better than my own…

Ben Logan2
          Participant
            @benlogan2

As far as physics go, I honestly enjoy each author’s unique take. Seriously — it’s part of VP’s strength. When a new TPA (poor TPA — giant target) table is released its no cause for excitement. They all feel the same, sound the same, play the same.

With VP you get realistic physics from Fren (especially skilled with modern Stern feel, imo), Clark (Road Show — wow), Groni (AFM is wildly different with low gravity), Sliderpoint (high friction). This shit all feels real, refreshing, and diverse. Part of what makes the ball <i>wild</i> in VP. Keep it going! :good:

Al
            Participant
              @alandee

Physics. Pphhhht. I can change rubbers and table speed on a real machine. It’s even easier in vpin so each to their own.  Most tables I leave as is, the differences are what make them unique. A couple I’ve tweaked a bit but for the most part I reckon authors know what they are aiming for and nail it. It’s never going to be perfect as each person has had a different experience with the real table, heck I’ve played Lotr along side another of the same and the 2 played noticeably differently and I’m very much a hack player! I just admire and am thankful for whatever any author is able to produce and willing to share, without you all it would become a boring monoculture!

TNT2
              Participant
                @tnt2

Still blown away at how good this table looks.  :good:

TNT2
                Participant
                  @tnt2

Loaded this bad boy up again today. Great table.

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Yeah it’s a keeper

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

TNT2
                    Participant
                      @tnt2

:good:

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?