This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BorgDog 3 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
     manwichman44 
    Participant

Hey, I’m having an issue with an image I place on the ball not showing up. The ball image changes, but the decal for the ball that doesn’t show. No matter what I do, the only way I get the decal is if I set it to overwrite all balls and I want unique balls for all my tables. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

:-( :unsure:   :-(   :unsure:

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

I’ve have used a ball image of just a black square, and the decal set as “logo mode” then the following to create the ball with a decal on it:

Drain.createsizedball(25).FrontDecal = “decalimage

I would think just createball or createsizedballwithmass would work as well.

this was in my golden birds table over on vpf if you want to see it in action.

edit: and it should work with that in the decal on the ball section too, I just used this to make 5 different balls for the table.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 20 hours ago by  BorgDog.
    • This reply was modified 3 days, 20 hours ago by  BorgDog.
     JR 
    Participant

Just want to say, while this isn’t an issue I’m dealing with..yet, the community gathered here on this site and the interaction going on has been incredible.

manwichman44 
    Participant

:good: Thank you for the quick reply. When it comes to the script line, where in the script should it go. im still learning the ins and outs of this whole thing lol.

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

it really depends on the game and the script and such.  easiest is to just put it in the Ball option setup for the table unless it is scripted otherwise, or you want different balls on the same table.. blah blah blah.. too many variables for an easy answer to that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account