Banana flippers needed, Time Warp WIP

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant
      @jfr1

From scratch?  That is over the top amazing.

Gilrock
      Participant
        @gilrock

From scratch?  That is over the top amazing.

Yep.  Don’t want to side-track the post but here’s couple pics that show it in progress.  I do have the advantage of a CNC but I did design the whole thing just looking at photos on the net.

http://www.threebuttes.com/Extras/Robotron/CP_ReadyToPaint.jpg

http://www.threebuttes.com/Extras/Robotron/CabinetBuild2.jpg

WED21
        Participant
          @wed21

Well I’ll just start working on mine again. The only reason I stopped was cause Gilrock was doing his and looked further along than I was, and I sold my cabinet. I will need some help on a few things as I wasn’t able to get the insert lights to work right and I need a apron. I’ll start back on it next week and any help will be appreciated. Plus you can move sh!t on mine all you want!!

BorgDog
          Participant
            @borgdog
            MemberContributorvip

I’ve been getting more into arcade cabs now.  I built this Robotron cab from scratch and it runs with a JROK FPGA and has a real CRT and restored original joysticks.  I’m up to 2.25 million wave 85 on difficulty 5 so far. Trying to get where I can marathon the game.

RoboFirstLight

Your Robotron is pretty awesome. Probably been a couple years since I even played it on my mame cab, but ran across a real one at SFGE yesterday and it handed me my butt. I always enjoy the game, just need to practice. I’ll hit it a few more times today and see where I can get.

WED21
            Participant
              @wed21

I’ve been at SFGE all weekend lol! Small world!

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?