Batman Dark Knight tt&NZ 1.2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    crazy4cab
    Participant
      @lorenzo

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=146493

Playfield table video

crazy4cab
      Participant
        @lorenzo

Suitable for Popper.

I don’t  know how to upload on the Popper Media Server.

Denzel
        Participant
          @zwylde

Afternoon all, does anyone have a working tdk rom with the sound hacked to include music and callouts from the movie?

I used to have a sound hack rom which worked with the physmod table, but wouldn’t work with the VPX version – I tired unzipping/re-ziping with different compression programmes, messing with. Bin and zip names but I still got a crc error.

Thanks in advance if anyone has a working .zip file, as the table looks and plays great (turned on led lighting and added in the joker lighting improvement from v-universe)

CarnyPriest
          Participant
            @carnypriest
            Denzel
            Participant
              @zwylde

Thank you! Are these verified as working in pinmame? I’ll hopefully be able to test tonight!

Thanks again to everyone involved in this site; I’ve been visiting for a fee years or so now and will never forget the excitement of TWD and Met vpx releases that one Christmas:-)

CarnyPriest
              Participant
                @carnypriest

No idea. Enable “Ignore ROM CRC errors” in the VPinMAME game settings for bdk_294. That will at least bypass the checksum test.

Denzel
                Participant
                  @zwylde

Bugger; pinmame still won’t load the rom:-( – testing in pinmame still returns an error. Has anyone actually got thr vpx table working with a hacked sound rom?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?