Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

Very nice looking table.

ManWorkingHere
    Participant
    @manworkinghere

Not having a problem like that.  But I am getting an error trying to use the Batman Forever rom.  I downloaded ‘batmanf.zip’ from VP Forums and the table still gives an error.

<span style=”font-family: courier new, courier, monospace;”>”Machine ‘batmanf’ (Batman Forever (4.0)) terminated before initialized, check the rom path or rom file!”</span>

Not sure where the error is coming from.  The VP9 table called Batman Forever seems to like this rom.

sheltemke
    Participant
    @sheltemke

Not having a problem like that. But I am getting an error trying to use the Batman Forever rom. I downloaded ‘batmanf.zip’ from VP Forums and the table still gives an error.

<span style=”font-family: courier new, courier, monospace;”>”Machine ‘batmanf’ (Batman Forever (4.0)) terminated before initialized, check the rom path or rom file!”</span>

Not sure where the error is coming from. The VP9 table called Batman Forever seems to like this rom.

If you use “force exclusive fullscreen” on on video options you have to search “batmanf” on the registry and set ddraw from 1 to 0. Usually thats why you got “terminated before initialized” at least for me only happened this if i forgot to change that.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW