Batman the Dark Knight PuPPack (3 Screens,BG,Topper)

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Moussounet
    Participant
      @moussounet

Hello!

I’ve read all the posts above, but I cannot make thi Pup Pack run correctly.

After installation of the Pup Pack in the correct folder, and the B2s removed, I launch the table: the Pup Pack starts as well, and I can see the opening video correctly. But when I start a game, the video stops, and I have a fix image that don’t change any more during the game.

I can see that other videos are trying to start, but just flash before stop, and the fix image stays on B2S.

I tried everything I could… It’s the only one Pup Pack I cannot run correctly, I dont understand why! And I hate not to understand!!!

Someone would suggest me something to try?

Thank you!

And sorry for my poor english, I domy best!

trochjochel
      Participant
        @trochjochel

Hello!

I’ve read all the posts above, but I cannot make thi Pup Pack run correctly.

After installation of the Pup Pack in the correct folder, and the B2s removed, I launch the table: the Pup Pack starts as well, and I can see the opening video correctly. But when I start a game, the video stops, and I have a fix image that don’t change any more during the game.

I can see that other videos are trying to start, but just flash before stop, and the fix image stays on B2S.

I tried everything I could… It’s the only one Pup Pack I cannot run correctly, I dont understand why! And I hate not to understand!!!

Someone would suggest me something to try?

Thank you!

And sorry for my poor english, I domy best!

Try this open puppack in Puppackeditor and set screen7 to ForcePopBack or ForcePop that can help .

tobiashansson
        Participant
          @tobiashansson

Even though I have installed all the files, I do not get this to work. What does it depend on? I have everything updated and other pup packs tables work without problems

Bert Toni
          Participant
            @berttoni

Last time I had problems only with this Pup Pack. Some of the Videos will trigger and some not. And I dont know where could be the problem. On my last Cabinet it was working, on my new Cabinet only this pup pack has this problem. Has someone an idea where to search. :unsure:

PEandS1Ws
            Participant
              @peands1ws

Last time I had problems only with this Pup Pack. Some of the Videos will trigger and some not. And I dont know where could be the problem. On my last Cabinet it was working, on my new Cabinet only this pup pack has this problem. Has someone an idea where to search. :unsure:

Do your cabinets have the same specs? Are the number of screens different?

Bert Toni
              Participant
                @berttoni

Same Specs… Win10, same motherboard… RyzenCPU, 3screen 4K Setup with real DMD and SSF… I will check later the version Numbers of VLC and VPX (10.6)… only this table has problems to trigger all videos… Yesterday I tested differnt versions of the table but everytime the same problem…. on my old Cab all Videos triggers….  I checked also the rom of the table and the pup pack….  Normaly it is no problem if one table will not work but this is one of my favorite tables…. :unsure:

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?