Beta Testers needed

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    robertms
    Participant
      @mophead

@The Loafer, I thought you were funny. Lighten up rooster, humor is good, too much misery in the world. “Poop On The Patio” sounds like a great original, bet you Haunt would tackle it if he was around..

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Don’t think I got angry getting cute ghost pictures after calling Capersville – Casperville … same thing. Never seen you intentional being an ass @theloafer so why would you start now. Innocent stuff so shake if off @redrooster.

redrooster
        Participant
          @redrooster

I didn’t mean my post to be taken seriously either.  Perhaps my sarcasm button wasn’t on.

No need for an apology, I wasn’t taking any of it hard or seriously.

I thought that was conveyed in my poke at using poop humor.

redrooster
          Participant
            @redrooster

On another note, how about an update to that POTO WIP?

The Loafer
            Participant
              @theloafer

Redrooster: no problem, hard to tell when people are upset, all good here

32assassin
              Participant
                @32assassin

the update is the same for Maverick and POTP :)

Maverick is still missing the Crystal City plastic,

I need to make 2 primitive gate covers (top of ramp)

POTO

apron decals are missing

I will be adding a 3 version to the Dropbox with the  VP9 code to fix the missing/ball stuck issues on the vertical wire ramp.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Bambi Plattfuss
                Participant
                  @bambiplattfuss

the update is the same for Maverick

Maverick is still missing the Crystal City plastic,

I need to make 2 primitive gate covers (top of ramp)

Iám so waiting for Maverick <3

redrooster
                  Participant
                    @redrooster

Apron decals missing because you don’t have quality artwork/pictures, etc.. to use?

Is there a version that has ramps now?  Still weren’t any on the last version I downloaded.

I’d offer to help, but I don’t know that I can bring anything of value to the table.  But if it’s a matter of finding quality images or something, I can scour the internet for them.

32assassin
                    Participant
                      @32assassin

I don’t think the FP or VP9 apron decals are up to standards

and I don’t have any quality artwork for them.

the ramps are done, this tables are not meant for you to load them in your cab given that their is artwork missing.

they are only shared so that the bugs can be found.  as you noticed it POTO has issues.

I uploaded a 3rd version   with the VP9 code

but after going through the table I noticed that my problem might be with line 159

bsTrough.InitSw 0, 13, 12, 11, 10, 0, 0, 0

the order of my switch numbers did not match the VP9 version.

hopefully POTP ALT.vpx  works now because that’s the one with the animated ball up the vertical wire ramp.

robwaade
                      Participant
                        @robwaade

on phantom when the organ door raises theres a red light under the door where the ball drops down the red shines out to edge of playfield use to own the table and right spinner is angled wrong the vp9 versions are close to how it should be thank you for taking on this fun table looks awesome so far :yahoo:

Jon Osborne
                        Participant
                          @jonosborne

Hey 32a! I am picking up a Maverick in a few hours that is in excellent shape. Please let me know what assets you still need for this table and I’ll get you some super high quality scans! ?

32assassin
                          Participant
                            @32assassin

Hey 32a! I am picking up a Maverick in a few hours that is in excellent shape. Please let me know what assets you still need for this table and I’ll get you some super high quality scans! ?

if you are willing to scan plastics for us,  then honestly  scan everything.  I rebuilt  most plastics from low quality resources,  and some of the shapes are not accurate to the original plastic, and some of the plastics like the red plastic under the skill shot was built with generic playing cards.

Not to mention that the PF image came from the VP9 table and aside from being warped, it was built from a picture that still had the wire guides attached to it.

Jon Osborne
                            Participant
                              @jonosborne

Let me see what I can do! ?

Jon Osborne
                              Participant
                                @jonosborne

So bad news. The screws on a lot of the posts are stripped and I can’t get the plastics off. ?

redrooster
                                Participant
                                  @redrooster

Coming in to let you know i played POTO ALT .vpx and I was able to complete games, get the multiballs to work correctly and had no hang ups.

I’m still eagerly awaiting it’s completion.

STAT
                                  Participant
                                    @stefanaustria
                                    MemberContributor

So bad news. The screws on a lot of the posts are stripped and I can’t get the plastics off. ?

And with best Photos, what you can make ? :rose:

Or 32assassin, you only accept Scans ?

robwaade
                                    Participant
                                      @robwaade

1e98b240f346222df3767b6959459279470d1c5e2d1ca7d761294051ad0fea5fe1caa3767e2439244d10242650f30110de9686d6aea7260d283181596424878cf93fd52aa64a83cd75fcab7cb30bab02647a02eb3188b81e28bada7575ad082655639925647a02eb3188b81e28bada7575ad082655639925 (1)7ad95aee67335fe83b96d2943c382a8d8528b996b975b5076eba51a9a1912748dab22cee94d374fdi1030.photobucket.com_albums_y369_darkshrine_POTO_IMG_0640_zpsc38f015ai1030.photobucket.com_albums_y369_darkshrine_POTO_IMG_0666_zpsde104bf8i1030.photobucket.com_albums_y369_darkshrine_POTO_IMG_0677_zps175f8d68i1030.photobucket.com_albums_y369_darkshrine_POTO_IMG_0678_zps9874e84dIMG_0329_largemH3fPVUcIi_66qGJTk4pmTgPhantom-of-the-Opera_0004_Lower-Playfieldphantompf5

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?