big bang bar

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    KrakenByte
    Participant
      @krakenbyte

It’s a fact: Now it rocks! THANKYOU!!! :yahoo:

KrakenByte Kraken

LynnInDenver
      Participant
        @lynnindenver

Yeah, scaling down all the 4096 textures on my end worked for me, and it worked on the pincab (I didn’t even try to run the unmodified table on the pincab, as it’s lower specced). I may download the update and try that.

There’s an increasing trend of “worked for me” in terms of I’ve now seen at least three disparate tables that worked for the uploader… but literally don’t work for a significant percentage of those who download it, crashing VPX on them.

@UncleWilly
        , what’s your system specs? I’m curious if they’re higher than mine. I’m running a Ryzen7 3700X with 32GB of RAM and an RTX2060.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
        Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
        Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Jalei
        Participant
          @jalei

Plays perfect now! Thanks Clark Kent, Unclewilly and Ninuzzu for this beautiful table.

Unclewilly
          Participant
            @unclewilly

Thats the crazy thing.  You’ve got a better system then me.

I’m running an i7 8700k not oclocked.  16gb ram and a gtx 1080 8gb.

Of course i don’t have any monitors and run 2 4k dummy plugs.  For normal vpx i do all my testing on a tablet through splashtop.  Even through remote desktop the table is smooth. Controls lag but gameplay is smooth

LynnInDenver
            Participant
              @lynnindenver

I was able to at least test on the desktop this morning, the update opens just fine.

My OS on the desktop is Windows 10, the pincab is Windows 7. What’s yours?

It’s kind of strange that I saw an issue. I wonder if it’s that I’m doing other things on the desktop and not closing Thunderbird and Firefox when I test.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.

Zagatto
              Participant
                @zagatto

Thanks for the update. I can’t wait to install it and check it out. This is the game that got me into the virtual pinball hobby.
                I also highly recommend the following article for anyone not familiar with the history of this game. It’s a bit on the long side but definitely worth the read.
                https://www.polygon.com/features/2017/3/21/14937540/history-of-big-bang-bar-pinball

JR
                Participant
                  @jfr1

That article is a hoot!

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

Really nice version of the game guys. Thanks again, love it. :rose:

marie
                    Participant
                      @marie

Thanks! Will spend quite  some time at your fantastic recreation! :yes:

outhere
                        @outhere
                        MemberContributorvipModerator

The 1st game 166 MB works on my desktop
                        17 3770,   Ram 8 GB  and no video card

The 1st game 166 MB will not work on My cab
                        17 4770, Ram 16 GB,  1070 Video card

The 2nd game (121 MB) works on the cab

vothar
                        Participant
                          @vothar

there is problems with the flippers : they still works even when you lost all your balls (end of play)

and the DOF of the flippers are still working when the flippers are deactivated between balls (when you lose a ball , you cant move the flippers but the solenoids still works)

naeromagus
                          Participant
                            @naeromagus

This happens to me also. With all of the Capcom tables. I think there is an emulation issue. But then again doesn’t affect game play in any way so It really don’t bother me. I’m happy to play these.

Thalamus
                              @thalamus
                              ContributorMemberModerator

For information : Had issues with the first version, on Intel Core i5-6400 Skylake Prosessor, 8GB ram, Win7 64bit and GForce Gtx 1080 (8GB vram) on 4k monitor. No issues with the updated table. This on official 10.6.

DeathInc
                              Participant
                                @deathincclan

Works great now Unclewilly.  Appreciate the update.  Looks Fantastic!!!!!

edo75
                                Participant
                                  @edo75

The B2S Backglass doesn’t show up for this table. Any idea?

naeromagus
                                  Participant
                                    @naeromagus

Must go into script and Line 17 ( ccontroller = 0 CHange this to 3 ) 3=B2s serverccexac

3 users thanked author for this post.
                                    KrakenByte
                                    Participant
                                      @krakenbyte

My old back glass doesn’t work. What is the recommended B2S file, is there any link, please? Thanks. :unsure:

KrakenByte Kraken

sheltemke
                                      Participant
                                        @sheltemke

My old back glass doesn’t work. What is the recommended B2S file, is there any link, please? Thanks. :unsure:

You have to read back 1 comment for the solution.

ktmspark
                                        Participant
                                          @ktmspark

LynnInDenver
                                          Participant
                                            @lynnindenver

It’s the “PinMAME, B2SServer” option near the top of the script:

‘******************* Options *********************
                                            ‘ DMD/Backglass Controller Setting
                                            Const cController = 3 ‘0=Use value defined in cController.txt, 1=VPinMAME, 2=UVP server, 3=B2S server, 4=B2S with DOF (disable VP mech sounds)
                                            dim blacklight : blacklight = True ‘chage it to False if you don’t want the blacklight during the neon flasher
                                            ‘*************************************************

You’ll want to set it to “3” or “4” depending on your cab’s DOF.

I did test on the pincab, the latest version works there too.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 90 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?