big bang bar

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Rajo Joey
    Participant
      @joey2001

Fantastic looking table, but as some other wrote, I’m also not very happy with the physics. There are too much lag in the flipperbats. Have to change it to use fastflipps. Maybe it’s better then.

I try after this table sheltemke’s and I like the physics much more. I will try ff.

And I have to install the smaller version. During loading the bigger one, the editor crash immediately. I have 32 GB RAM and a Geforce 2080 ti, but an older i6700k.

Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

WTF did you do ? Imported physics from bigus ? OMG – that is the last thing I would ever do !! There is nothing more sad, or should I say amusing seeing him posting mods where he says he he has fixed the physics and it plays better. I’ve done a couple of mods myself, and I will never ever use the word fixed for someone else’s work. I would maybe say. I’ve change the physics to something that pleases me more. But, never ever say fixed. That guy’s mods just ain’t worth it – except for operation thunder.

Just could not keep this rant locked down inside myself anymore.

I couldn’t have said it better myself,  thankyou thankyou

LynnInDenver
        Participant
          @lynnindenver

yep… same for me… i imported the whole physic from the last bigus mod based on the last jpsalas based on the last unclewilly before this one :P

I would never import the physics from another table build, never mind the author (and I don’t download Bigus1 tables, because honestly all he’s done thus far is mods and put up a fight regarding crediting earlier authors early on).

Most physics setups can be assumed to be tuned for the particular table they are on, and it’s unlikely that it will work without tweaking, even on what is supposed to be the same table.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
          Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
          Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

Onevox
          Participant
            @rooster

Thanks for such a beaut. Only tried v2, which runs nicely on my simple 1060, i5-2500k.

Onevox

Slydog43
            Participant
              @slydog43

Loving how nice this table but it almost too good :)   I think I’m losing value :)

Just joking

xphilou29
              Participant
                @xphilou29

wouaahh what a mod!! I love it, thanks for sharing and for your work!

Unclewilly
                Participant
                  @unclewilly

Changelog:

*) fixed diverter movement

*) fixed ball shadow (JP)

*) fixed mirror texture (and separated the primitives group)

*) added an invisible wall at the right gate to prevent ball stuck

*) added new and correct flipper finger decals redraws (made for real BBB)

*) added new targets qualify mode decal AW00187-11 decal redraws (made for real BBB)

*) added new scanned target decals AW00187-1 to 8

*) added new scanned spinner decal AW00187-9 to 10

*) added ramp decal AW00187-12 redraw (also made for real BBB)��

13 users thanked author for this post.
                  cyberpez
                  Participant
                    @cyberpez

Just thinking out loud…  but I always felt this table should GLOW  I’ve not found any good pictures or videos, but when they add in their own blacklight and just some of the color choices they use.  (I’m kinda a blacklight nerd)  All the greens, purples, oranges, some of those blues are classic UV reactive colors.    In the past I’ve modded my own table to light up with checking the disable lighting check on the tube, and a few flashers like I did in AFM….  But the way UW and CK did this with the LUTz got me thinking…   Could you use a LUT image to light up those colors?   I tried some basic trial and error and it sorta worked..  But not they way I hoped.  Any LUT guru’s have any ideas?  I really like the way the table gets a blue/purple tint, but that tube and wire ramps I feel should really light up. (among so many other things in the table.

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

I agree cp – the blacklight really gave the table the wow factor.

Thank you very much UW and Clark for the update. On my way to enjoy this, Centigrade and a unnamed (soon to be released ) table some play time. :rose:

7x4x1z
                      Participant
                        @cookieraid

Outstanding job! Beautiful table. Thank you. :good:

The Loafer
                        Participant
                          @theloafer

I agree cp – the blacklight really gave the table the wow factor.

Thank you very much UW and Clark for the update. On my way to enjoy this, Centigrade and a unnamed (soon to be released ) table some play time. :rose:

Agree on the backlight and Thalamus you are a tease ;)

Clark Kent
                          Participant
                            @clarkkent
                            MemberContributor

I‘m constantly working on this table for the last two years or so. I made some improvements today again – but only to raise the level of exactness to the real table, on VPX you would barely notice it. Nevertheless my 3d construction is intended to be a reference, it is very exact and could be used for a real build.

At a future date I‘ll add render effects for the transparent plastics.

6 users thanked author for this post.
                            evileman
                            Participant
                              @evileman

Wow!!! What a beauty. Your work is very much appreciated. Thankyou Unclewilly!

The Loafer
                              Participant
                                @theloafer

I‘m constantly working on this table for the last two years or so. I made some improvements today again – but only to raise the level of exactness to the real table, on VPX you would barely notice it. Nevertheless my 3d construction is intended to be a reference, it is very exact and could be used for a real build.

At a future date I‘ll add render effects for the transparent plastics.

To anyone who has the privilege to play this release, your commitment to this table is crystal clear and obvious.  Many thanks for this and your continuous contributions to our community.

clanggedin
                                Participant
                                  @clanggedin69

It still takes forever and a day to load on my system. I have an old pc though so it’s to be somewhat expected. The playfield is absolutely beautiful once it does load, but plays super choppy. I’ll have to settle on an older version.

Keep up the great work though!

Tom
                                  Participant
                                    @armyaviation
                                    MemberContributor

You guys want black light… we need to do Sega Viper night drivin.  We have a good playfield image.  That sucker has some serious black lights on it

flstclasic
                                    Participant
                                      @flstclasic

Sadly, even with the update, I still have ball stutter with the blacklight. I7 8700 and Gtx 1080.

kds70
                                      Participant
                                        @kds70

I still have ball stutter with the blacklight. I7 8700 and Gtx 1080

No stuttering here; 4K playfield, GTX 1070, i5 2500k cpu.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

naeromagus
                                        Participant
                                          @naeromagus

You guys want black light… we need to do Sega Viper night drivin. We have a good playfield image. That sucker has some serious black lights on it

Love that game. Who doesn’t live Glow balls?

smith482
                                          Participant
                                            @smith482

I love the table but i’m still getting some major slow-downs pretty often. This is the only one that gives me these kinds of issue.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 90 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?