(Big Betty’s) Truck Stop

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

@scgamer2k9 : That error can come from time to time. It can be many reasons for it. One being your graphics drivers. Not closing VPX in between games, a mix between graphics drivers and restart too. Do you get it every time that you start the table ? I still run quite old nVidia drivers on my cab, don’t really want to change them because they seem to work just fine. But, for Firepower, where the screen space reflections was “forced to on”, via the table itself, it would crash on loading. So, experimenting with some of the graphics options under the table and globally might be the trick. Or, consider upgrading your graphics drivers and get 10.6.1 release.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      scgamer2k9
      Participant
        @scgamer2k9

Thanks for the reply.  I just started into this whole hobby last week and am running on a laptop.  So you think upgrading VPX to 10.6.1 would help on a laptop?

Thalamus
          @thalamus

It surely won’t hurt, but, I don’t really think that it will. It is more likely that the other things I mentioned is the real culprit.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          scgamer2k9
          Participant
            @scgamer2k9

I didn’t know what you meant at first, but then I realized it.  I lowered max texture dimension down one level to 3072.  That solved the problem not only with this table, but several others.   Thanks for the pointers!

Thalamus
              @thalamus

Happy to hear that. If your family can afford it, maybe ask Santa for a better GPU this year ?

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?