Big Buck Hunter Pro (Stern 2009)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    giovanni1966
    Participant
      @giovanni1966

Thanks for the wonderful table. As a real life hunter I love this masterpiece.

The strange sound is caused by a ball caught under the elk during elk hurry up (compare photo):

In addition, several balls accumulate in the plunger lane when the balls go out quickly.

Bob Albright
      Participant
        @bobalbright

Nice update..plays much better now!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Micronaut
        Participant
          @micronaut

I did not know this sterns pinball.its very nice.
          thanks 32 assassin   :good:

STAT
          Participant
            @stefanaustria
            MemberContributor

FS POV Layback is a bit too much, i decreased to 60.

Haxter
            Participant
              @haxter

Every time Elk multiball starts I’m greeted by a Howitzer loud ear shattering noise.  Like a big robot screaming for help as it’s being split in half by 2 super magnets.  It doesn’t stop until the Elk multiball stops.

Seems like a really fun table otherwise but this is unplayable for me at the moment.

Arngrim
              Participant
                @arngrim
                DOF MinisterMember

really nicely table done here :)

there is an issue with switch 14, it is the ramp left done switch, but it is triggered when the ball pass underneath the ramp, when the ball goes out of the plunger lane or when it passes through the left upper loop.

i don’t know how to fix this myself, there is a big impact in the game because the left ramp successful are not registered as they should be, can somebody help?

303a0d357391d90b33a7d121b3348bf98565dd2f

joselito40
                Participant
                  @joselito40

Hi

How to eliminate the tremendous noise when the multi-ball is activated?

thanks.

32assassin
                  Participant
                    @32assassin

Every time Elk multiball starts I’m greeted by a Howitzer loud ear shattering noise. Like a big robot screaming for help as it’s being split in half by 2 super magnets. It doesn’t stop until the Elk multiball stops.

Seems like a really fun table otherwise but this is unplayable for me at the moment.

Hi

How to eliminate the tremendous noise when the multi-ball is activated?

thanks.

if its a mechanical sound go to File –> sound manager  –> listen to all the sounds and see if you can find it.

export it and re encode it with a lower sound.

I highly doubt it that its a mechanical sound.  More then likely its  a rom controlled sound.

witch means that the only way to reduce or remove it;   you will need to download and purchase a license for Pinball browser

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

this program will let you export and import any rom sound.

really nicely table done here :)

there is an issue with switch 14, it is the ramp left done switch, but it is triggered when the ball pass underneath the ramp, when the ball goes out of the plunger lane or when it passes through the left upper loop.

i don’t know how to fix this myself, there is a big impact in the game because the left ramp successful are not registered as they should be, can somebody help?

I forgot to change the surface on the gate when I modified the ramps to match my new primitive

hold the sift button down select the gate (sw14) and change the surface  to Ramp8

Capture

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Arngrim
                    Participant
                      @arngrim
                      DOF MinisterMember

i am unable to see the properties of sw14, when i select it, with or without shift, it select gates(2) or gates(3), i don’t know how you do… :)

but it could be good that it is fixed for everybody, if you can post an update?

32assassin
                      Participant
                        @32assassin

I will eventually upload a fix,  but if you want  a quick fix,

the gates are part of a collection (for gate sounds )   this is why you are selecting multiple gates

if you hold down the shift key before selecting the gate or any object in a collection,  it will select individual components from

a collection.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                        https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Thalamus
                          @thalamus
                          ContributorMemberModerator

I agree it would be a nice gesture to fix the table completely so that people who can’t really do it is able to play it as you intended.

Arngrim. Shift should work. But, maybe the best tool is using the element selector. Just hit cntr+shift+E. Use mouse to scroll down to sw14. Mark and press select. This will select only sw14. When you are in the element selector. You see also that the gate is on layer 2. Disable all other layers makes it easier to select something. Holding down shift and keeping it down while selecting the object by left clicking should as 32a explained also select a single object. Maybe your shift key is bad after too much flipper presses ;-)

outhere
                            @outhere
                            MemberContributorvipModerator

Thanks thalamus I forgot all about the element page…

All the other ways I’ve tried to get to it just would not work…

On the element page I just double clicked switch 14 came right up…

Thalamus
                              @thalamus

I tried both methods mentioned above because I just installed the latest beta. One have to test everything – not only playing. Both worked here. I see that 32a responded pretty much at the same time as me. Happy to hear that there is still some work being done on this table. It is one that I kind of forgot to play and always meant to look up the rules for. Soon weekend so I put it on the list. B-)

Arngrim
                              Participant
                                @arngrim
                                DOF MinisterMember

ctrl shift e allowed to select the element, don’t know why shift select doesn’t work for me, the fix is working perfect, thanks :)

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Thanks for the update

********************************************************
                                  Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                  for IOS and Android

********************************************************

MisterKai
                                  Participant
                                    @mrkai

Apparently, I am not the only one that not only just discovered this Pinball (me, 2 days ago) but how *fun* it is, even when you are losing. And now, it is updated. Wonderful! Thanks, man!

CarnyPriest
                                    Participant
                                      @carnypriest

Thanks for the update! It looks like in cab view that Peg55 is rendering over the top of that backwall flasher (2nd from right).

:good:

Thalamus
                                        @thalamus

Thank you 32a !

Karlor
                                        Participant
                                          @karlor

I’m getting an error that says Cannot start Gamebbh_170,I have the 170 code .bin zipped in bbh_1170.zip and tried even Gamebbh_170 and nothing.. any tips? looks fun!

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus

Try the rom via setup.exe first. If that doesn’t work. Why not make it easy on yourself. Carny and VPU is your friend.

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/3472-big-buck-hunter-pro-v17/

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?