Black Hole (Taito 1981) backglass

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    editoy
    Participant
      @editoy

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=90301

Black Hole (Taito 1981) backglass

The magician sent me an high definition image of Black Hole (Taito 1981) backglass but with a lot of ruined parts asking: can you restore it?
      Shure, i thought
      And that’s the result.
      The table should be basically the same of Gottlieb’s Balck Hole, so the backglass should work with both tables.
      Since there are few images of Taito’s backglass i used pictures of gottlieb’s one to position inner lights.
      And some immagination for their  on-off cycle…

PS
      i saw ina a video that areas around hilight text becomes “darker” when the back light is on, strage but true e back light darks the glass…
      i keept this effect

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Slydog43
      Participant
        @slydog43

Is there a release of taito’s blackhole?  I only have gottlieb’s

The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

If I understand correctly, there are no differences at all with the actual pin, only the backglass (and I get the score card).  It was suggested to just use the existing VPX version

cyberpez
          Participant
            @cyberpez

Carlos mentioned that the rom was different also.  Use blkholea (option 4 in the table script)  Otherwise the table is the same.  At some point I want to go back through the table and add in a few things.  I’ll make a note of that, and also maybe add in a different set of instruction cards.  Just don’t expect it to soon..

1 user thanked author for this post.
            emaldo
            Participant
              @emaldo

Hi..! I´m a pinball enthusiast..! How can I donload only de BG image to make a print of this beautifull one..? Thanks!!!

emaldo

outhere
                @outhere
                MemberContributorvipModerator

Download the backglass file then use this program to take out The image
                https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/eight-ball-deluxe-bally-1981-b2s/#post-128937

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?