This topic contains 65 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  STAT 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
  • Author
     bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

A 1980 classic. A brutal game introducing upper playfields and magna save buttons. Innovative, antagonistic, and ruthless. I started working on this when The Loafer and The Hunter shared some great plastic scans. All other graphics were cobbled together by me off and on over the last half year.

Credits:

Plastic scans from The Loafer/The Hunter Basic script, backdrop settings from JP Salas Advanced script from Scottacus Insert fading technique courtesy of Flupper Testing: The Loafer, Arconovum, Scottacus, Borgdog Tweaks and fixes: Draifet

Total of 43 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
     Schreibi34 
    Participant

Black Knight! What a great idea! JP’s table was already fantastic! This one looks awesome! Can’t wait to try it out!

Thanksto you, The Loafer, Scottacus, JP, Flupper and the test crew!

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I’m also happy with JP’ version. But, I can’t refuse having a second version from this team of very competent author(s).

This is one of the tables I played the most growing up. I remember the feeling of maxing out the bonus and the knight giving up – “you win”.

Thank you very much guys !

Cognis 
    Participant

Fantastic. Just in time before the Thanksgiving guests arrive. This will certainly be played while having to stay out of the kitchen for a few hours! Thanks everyone involved.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Oh wow what a great table! Thanks bord. Sorry for late approval @hauntfreaks works the 3rd shift approval but now we have no 3rd shift

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

@rand Still faster than some other sites. B-)

Ben Logan2 
    Participant

Awesome Thanksgiving surpise! Looks amazing, Bord and company. Thanks so much.

The Loafer 
    Participant

This is a lovely table and it plays wicked.  Remember folks that as per Bord’s typical releases, think of this pin as having rolled off the factory floor, so brand new rubbers, ergo the gameplay is very fast.  Use real world techniques when playing the table should give you decent scores (above 1 million).

Those plastics are from my brother in law’s own BK and my cheap scanner LOL, so thanks again The Hunter for making your pin available and taking the time to help out with this.

4 users thanked author for this post.
     arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Perfection mate.. utter perfection.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Those plastics are from my brother in law’s own BK and my cheap scanner LOL, so thanks again The Hunter for making your pin available and taking the time to help out with this.

BIG thanks.

senseless 
    Participant

Awesome bord!! Thanks to all involved for this classic pin release!

tnjhead 
    Participant

WOW! its fantastic! thanks Bord!

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

bord, i always have (only! ;-)) an Eye for your “Pin/Jack-Bot”, and now this  :good:

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Got a Ball Stuck here, couldn’t release with Nudge … maybe a missing Wall,
    sorry couldn’t look more into this, very busy next weeks :cry:

Attachments:
     vogliadicane 
    Participant

great table, thanks a lot to all involved. And I completely agree with Loafer about the “brand new rubbers” – lol – this is extremely well done especially on the upper playfield.

Ben Logan2 
    Participant

Another positive review for post and flipper rubbers. Nice and bouncy, without being out of control.

I love the way the ball exits the top gate at launch. Great work!

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

I love the way the ball exits the top gate at launch. Great work!

Thanks, @benlogan2! This was the thing I was most proud of. I built a collidable mesh scoop so that there is no VP cheating involved to bring the ball to the upper PF. The physics engine does all the work and I think the effect is really cool.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     PsychoPsonic 
    Participant

This is crazy great by itself, but if you’ve played a truly dialed in Black Knight you know what a special pinball experience it is, and it makes Bord and co’s work somehow even more remarkable. THANKS!

I knew from the plunge and exit it was going to be special, and then the upper playfield just blew me away. This is really fantastic, a great Thanksgiving treat indeed!

1 user thanked author for this post.
     chokeee 
    Participant

Great as always! Thanks Bord and the team!

jbg4208 
    Participant

This plays fantastic. Thanks!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account