Blackwater 100 (Bally 1988)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Goldchicco
    Participant
      @goldchicco

I have the vp9 conversion done, thanks also to 32assassin help coding the Start Gate

I am going to need help finding sources (good scans of plastics and playfiled)  and fix physics and other small things.

Let me know if you want to jump on board in this release

6 users thanked author for this post.
      sheltemke
      Participant
        @sheltemke

I cannot believe this…. You are a machine. Thank you so much for converting this!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Goldchicco
        Participant
          @goldchicco

@sheltemke

I found a wonderful person (32assassin) always available to help me and answer all my questions.

Cenobyte
          Participant
            @cenobyte

Nice pin, I was always very curious about this, never played it!

Naboodiver
            Participant
              @naboodiver

Sinbad put out a very nice VP9 version a some years ago.     You might check in with him to see if he has resources.

Goldchicco
              Participant
                @goldchicco

I already spoke with Sindbad, of course I did and like I stated is the vp9 conversion (of Sindbad table).

Sindbad cannot help due to some personal health issue at the moment, so please take Sindbad off this picture.

I am asking if someone would like to jump in this release to make it better, not where or who I need to contact.

Thank you for your help, I appreciate the effort, maybe I did not explain myself clear.

Tom
                Participant
                  @armyaviation
                  MemberContributor

Matt and I talked about doing this table and I watched the TNT video and man, what a crazy table.  There are so many layers on top of layers.  I would jump in but I kinda committed to City slicker because I was able to contact enough people on pinside that have resources.  This would definitely be a cool table to have in vpx, much appreciated

as far as resources, I go on pinside and message Every person that has the table and so far, I have been able to find someone on every occasion that either has scans of plastics or playfield or both.  90% of the people respond and they are very cordial and willing to help.  In some cases they have heard of virtual pinball and want to try it.  I actually made a friend, Brian Wright, while building Party Animal and he now has a full cab up and running

Goldchicco
                  Participant
                    @goldchicco

Will Matt be interested??

Tom
                    Participant
                      @armyaviation
                      MemberContributor

Matt aka @mlager8, he was but Lack of resources and family stuff going on, I’m Sure he will chime in

Mlager8
                      Participant
                        @mlager8

Hey goldchicco we already spoke, just don’t think I mentioned my name is Matt. Anyway as I said earlier, I’m waiting on a pinside member who’s doing a teardown but no timeline on that as of yet. When I get something going I’ll chime in

Goldchicco
                        Participant
                          @goldchicco

You are right Matt, we already spoke on VPForums, sorry too many hours on the computer.

Like I told there, if the table will be already out, please use it as main source or template, since is already coded and pretty much fully functional.

I already spent so many hours on this beast, like Tom explained is layers on top of layers, plus it’s an exception in Pinmame.

There are a few tables, where the PINMAME ID does not match the ID found on the table, normally this is limited to the solenoids, but THIS  table has almost all the switch IDs, lights and solenoids where the PINMAME ID does not match the ID found on the service manual.

So rebuilding it was even more complicated.

Goldchicco
                          Participant
                            @goldchicco

I just recorded some game time:

Tom
                            Participant
                              @armyaviation
                              MemberContributor

I have heard of lights and solenoids not matching but not switch numbers

Goldchicco
                              Participant
                                @goldchicco

You heard about, i worked on it

Lights, switch and solenoids, trust me, spent over a week puzzled them up all together.

Mike DA Spike
                                Participant
                                  @mikedaspike

Wow. Nice another bally.

Good luck guys to get this one converted and working in vpx !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?