Blinking Start Button in Menu?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jo1967
    Participant
      @jo1967

I deceided to define the Start Button of my VPin to define in PinUp Menu for a direct start of the game and the Launch Button for the select function and it works well.

Unfortunately the Start Button is not lighted or blinking within the PinUp Menu. How can I enable it? :unsure:

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

are you asking about DOF lighting within Popper?  did you setup dof in Popper?

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=hardware

jo1967
          Participant
            @jo1967

Yes, it might be more a DOF problem than a PinUp Menu problem, but I´m still trying to find a solution.

Yes, I use DOF R3 and I set useDOF = true in PUPMenuScript.pup but the Start-Button (and only the Start-Button) doesn´t light or blink before I start a table. Within the gameplay everything works fine but not for the table selection in PinUp Menu.

I know, that I can change the behaviour of the Start-Button via DOFConfigTool for each table, but I don´t know how to light it for the table selection in PinUp Menu too…. :wacko:

jo1967
            Participant
              @jo1967

I get it – didn´t recognize that in the table settings of DOF Configtool there is a setting for PinUP Menu too :scratch:

Now I can make the Start button light and / or blinking….. :yes:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?