Bobby Orr’s Power Play (Bally 1977)

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Mr_H
    Participant
      @jhopwood

I love this table a lot! Mostly visually. Such a gem to look at, nailing the lighting Bord. Nothing better than playing in a dark room and having the glow from the table. I should look into having a couple of warm led lighting on the side of my cab just to enhance the feeling more. Well done man, its a beauty to watch your creations. And well done to everyone involved doing their thing. Feels great to play too.

Bord makes time travel a reality!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

That’s funny.  I’m just now, like right now, spending more time with this table tonight.  This build really does bring you back to the late 70’s.  In one corner of my mall’s game-room, this was next to Evel Knievel,  and Harlem Globetrotter’s.  THAT corner managed to occupy a lot of my time even though Flash had shown up just down the row to the left.  And to my right was a worn out Atari Night Rider.  That had come out a year or two earlier, just before I got my drivers license, so a lot of the wear was from me.  I can still smell that room!  Thanks again bord for spending SO much time bringing tables like this to life.   And wow, check out the saucer re-setting.  Zoiks.  I need 4k

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Thank @jfr1 for the trip down the memory lane. For me, quite different. This machine was at a small “snack bar”, located only 200 meters from my school. I didn’t have much money to spend at that time for pinball and if memory serves me right. (Many of the old Bally memories comes from this place, goes hand in hand with the smell of french fries) This machine I mostly spent looking at the older guys playing standing on a chair behind them. Bord’s releases are worth the 4k upgrade all on their own. Simply beautiful art, recreated to the very limits of what vp currently can do.

Bald Eagle
          Participant
            @baldeagle

Table looks great. Thanks! :good:

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?