This topic contains 53 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Scottacus 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Author
     Mark70 
    Participant

The table looks, sounds and plays fantastic!
    I like these awesome shadow effects everywhere.
    Thanks for sharing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

noiseprisoner 
    Participant

LOVE this table, thank you!!

Onevox (PeteM) 
    Participant

Thanks for another top notch EM. Never seen this pin before, looks like a fun layout.

absurdisarm 
    Participant

what a badass table! looks amazing. plays really well. thanks for making this.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Played this table tonight then CV and then pinbot and jackbot! Yeah it’s a good time to enjoy visual pinball. I’ll say it again great build. Thanks.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Joey2001 
    Participant

Looks beautiful. :yahoo:

Draifet 
    Participant

Stunning visuals for an EM, congrats. I don’t have a 5.1 connected to my PC, but u can perceive anyways a lot of love put on it, almost all the other EM VPX tables sound like a copy paste, but not this one.

I think nobody commented it yet, and probably I will burn on hell for saying it, but after playing other tables with the playfield as a primitive I miss it so much on the kicker hole physics.

Thanks.

Scottacus 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

You’re in luck, I will be releasing a new version of the table soon that has a primitive playfield plus a few other fixes and minor improvements.

rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMembervip

@scottacus If it’s not too much trouble, it would be helpful if you could disabled your testing keys on future releases.  I use double leaf switches on my flippers and the second switches are assigned to some of your testing keys.  I always get confused the first time I load up your tables trying to figure out what’s going on  :wacko:

Current Project: Perpetual updates of Pinball Magic

kds70 
    Participant

@scottacus: you´ve nailed it … unbelievable :rose:

thank you very much (and all involved) :good:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 28" BenQ, Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 8 contactors / knocker, PC: Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win7 Prof.
    Real Pin: Eight Ball Deluxe LE (1982)
     Scottacus 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Double leaf switches, how cool is that, how do you like them?  What keys are they assigned to?

rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMembervip

“a” and ” ‘ “, which I believe maps to the upper left flipper and upper right flipper keys in vpmkeys.vbs.  The ‘a’ key is usually the one that causes problems with you test keys.  I remember running into something similar on 4 Million BC.  No biggie to go in and comment them out, but might be helpful for others that have odd key mappings.

Scottacus 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

How do you like them?

rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMembervip

They are great for the few tables I gave them implemented on. Adds to the realism and provides advanced game play strategy during multiball. For example, I use them on Tee’d Off and Dr. Who.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

There’s a teed off table in vpx? Lmao

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Al 
    Participant

Thanks for sharing, being an older Aussie, and finding another childhood flashback is awesome .. better still , I remember it being a very different layout with dubious graphics by todays standards, this is neat and clean with less dubious graphics, so my memory must be off, although I worked in an arcade that was very second rate, so it was probably cobbled together ! Cheers.

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Thanks for the update!   :good:

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

thanks for the update ! Now I need to find where this was discussed and make sure to tilt at the correct time on the 3rd ball as I would have done as young boy ;-)

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Thanks for the update. This game is addicting!

Scottacus 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Now I need to find where this was discussed and make sure to tilt at the correct time on the 3rd ball as I would have done as young boy

The match is a unit that steps down by one for every 10 points scored so to get free games:

1. Don’t play a table with an odd numbered match number showing if you are playing a single player game
    2. Use the following table to figure out the two match numbers for your starting point for a single player game

[Match Number before start](Score to shoot for a match)

[20 ](10 & 60), [40](20 & 70), [60](30 & 80), [80](40&90)

Demonstration with the match unit showing 40 before the start of a game

Match Unit Number   40 – 30 – 20 – 10 – 00 – 90 – 80 – 70 – 60 – 50 – 40

Player Score                00 – 10 – 20 – 30 – 40 – 50 – 60 – 70 – 80 – 90 – 00

OR just set the game to free play  :-)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account