This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  randr 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Until i can fix comments in projects check out project and appreciate it! but post here for now :)

Link to project: https://vpinball.com/bb_project/pin%C2%B7bot-wip/

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Comments work again…

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

Drybonz 
    Participant

Randr, can you fix it so it stops emailing me when someone posts in a project thread I have posted in?… I unsubscribed from the thread, but it still keeps emailing.  Thanks, man.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Randr, can you fix it so it stops emailing me when someone posts in a project thread I have posted in?… I unsubscribed from the thread, but it still keeps emailing. Thanks, man.

are you sure you unsubscribed?

Drybonz 
    Participant

I’m pretty sure, but I’m wrong about several things a day, at least, so I will try it again.    :wacko:

*edit*  Just uncheck the “notify me” thing at the bottom of the project page, right?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I would think Un check and then post with it un checked. That should save it just unchecking without a post would not unsubscribe

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Or click unsubscribe in the email you get look at the bottom of email.  :good:

tttttwii 
    Participant

Hi randr, the link from the first post is not working anymore. Can you fix it?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

It’s working here. I think you have to be logged in to view project though

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account