Bram Stoker's Dracula (ICPjuggla & Dozer316) wip

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    imagamejunky
    Participant
      @imagamejunky

ICP.
      I read your post earlier with the oversized flippers and didn’t have time to post a comment. I was laughing! Listen man. There are A LOT of people that very much appreciate all of the hard work involved in making a great table. I know I do! Thank you.
      Now if you honestly don’t enjoy making them anymore then you should stop. It’s supposed to be a fun hobby! But don’t stop because some people piss you off.

Junky

My youtube channel
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC85zq3VgibnPTOkielbyReg

STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria
        MemberContributor

? there is nothing about a “piss off”, just coments and certainly happy about a new Table as all others – and the other takes it too seriously – and have others IR, thats all … welcome to the internet ;)

Thanks for your nice WIP, ICP, have a nice Day :)

Sliderpoint
        Participant
          @sliderpoint
          MemberContributor

Clearly they a massive flippers I did it as a joke but I guess it went way over your heads! There is no lighting on the table yet so yeah everything is dark and will get darker b/c I like it that way!

most people DO get your jokes, and in return also post JOKES. Maybe I should have also said, “you must have got them from Fren”, then it might have dripped more sarcasm.

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Okay, I think I have the flipper size dialed in now.. :unsure: lol

Looks good to me! :wacko:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

senseless
            Participant
              @senseless

I for one really like to read WIP messages/progress and would find it a pity if someone would let a reaction on a public site keep them from doing what they like. If you feel this WIP stuff is not your cup of tee any more than consider to stop or else stop others interfering with your passion and hobby :). Just my two cents..

And I would definitely only design one flipper on Dracula :whistle:

Jack
              Participant
                @breikers

That would be a shame ICPjuggla. I am very appreciative for all the work you guys do here ! I couldn’t do any of the great work I see here. So please keep em coming :good:

Josh
                Participant
                  @osujd

I agree with with Jack….I think ICP creates some terrific content. I think that your tables always have a unique look and quality to them that really stand out, but you do seem really stressed so if this isn’t fun anymore man don’t do it. Just know that your work is appreciated by a lot of people.

nate
                  Participant
                    @nodzebra

i think peoples “jokes” are often taken far more serious then what was intended as its like text message conversation where you cant see or hear the tone of voice or the body language behind the words and being that we all think we are clever as shit and type messages in a facetious nature and unfortunately there are so many dumnb ass motherfuckers on the internet trolling the shit out of people who provide us these awesome recreations for little or no thanks and definitely no monetary gain or fame or fortune that when they come across one of these sarcastic quips intended to make them laugh by mocking the 5 idiotic posts before it talking about the table is too dark that it ends up reading almost identical to the idiot troll posts and is interpeted as one more of the same…..Juggalo you do amazing work man dont let any of these assholes tell you otherwise and if you feel the need to put giant faygo bottles in place of flippers that its your work to do so with and they can fuck off if they dont like it, i for one would be really bummed to stop seeing new content from you and in that regard im sure many others feel the same way. -nate

ninuzzu
                    Participant
                      @ninuzzu
                      vipMember

Hey ICPJuggla, I was also planning to convert BSD, but I give up :D . BTW I redid the coffin model some time ago..
                      Just tell me if you need it :good:

ICPjuggla
                        @icpjuggla
                        MembervipModerator

Sure man send it my way I’ll have a look! :-)

ninuzzu
                        Participant
                          @ninuzzu
                          vipMember

coffin

download

Dracula on-off textures included too.

freneticamnesic
                            @freneticamnesic
                            vipModeratorMember

Incredible

Punch it!

ICPjuggla
                              @icpjuggla
                              MembervipModerator

coffin

download

Dracula on-off textures included too.

Wow it looks fantastic.. I’ll def. use this thank you!

I’d like to use red bulbs are the blue ones attached to the primitive? Or are the separate parts?

ninuzzu
                              Participant
                                @ninuzzu
                                vipMember

No they are separate parts: the coffin, dracula, the bulbs and the cover :good:

ICPjuggla
                                  @icpjuggla
                                  MembervipModerator

Nice! Thank you

craig
                                  Participant
                                    @keggerson

This forum (and probably the other one too) needs a user setting where you have to earn your ability to post in WIP threads or comment on released tables.

Jsncarter
                                    Participant
                                      @jsncarter

Oh man I just saw this post. Not sure how I’ve missed it, but I’m excited to see it. I love this table, had it in real life for many years. It was the first table I downloaded for VP. The coffin look fantastic Ninuzzu. Looking forward to this table in VPX, thanks for all the hard work ICP.

JC

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

:good:

********************************************************
                                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Patrick Delage
                                        Participant
                                          @patrickfx

:wacko: I just play the VP9 yesterday and like it a lot. I’m enjoy to see VP10 WIP.

By the way, negative critics should not be tolerate but at same time, interpretation in message sometimes appends. Me too, sometimes I do not make negative message because I just think about all the time a person take to build the tables. This is the way forum exist now, all on the same thread! But this is another discussion :)

Continue your work! :good: :good:

Note for me, all tables i try in vpx first version, the physics are so strange. So, it’s not developer problem but more the vpx physics for noe

Pinaball, arcade and retro gaming

TNT2
                                          Participant
                                            @tnt2

:yahoo:

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 59 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?