Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams 1993)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    ICPjuggla
      @icpjuggla
      MembervipModerator

Bram Stoker’s Dracula (Williams 1993)

Bram Stoker’s Dracula (Williams 1993) 1.1

Created by ICPjuggla and Dozer316

This is a FP—->VP conversion

The original FP version was created by francisco666 and rom

special thanks to
      – Tom Tower for a few models
      plunger lane lift ramp/texture
      coffin lift ramp’s/texture
      – zany for the flipper models
      – ninuzzu for some play testing
      – bodydump/Ezepov light inserts and text
      – ninuzzu coffin texture

This table took a while to build as it was my 1st FP—->VP conversion.
      Trying to learn blender was no fun at all, I hate the program and wish it was more user friendly. :-(
      But we pushed though to make this build possible.

I hope you all enjoy

update: 1.1
      – hopefully the mist multi ball is fixed :-)
      – updated some lighting and materials
      – added option to hide cab side wood in FS in script

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Congrats on the build icpjuggla! cant wait to get home and try it out looks great!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

RYSr (Rich)
        Participant
          @rysr

Thanks You, one of my Favs! Looks really good!

TNT2
          Participant
            @tnt2

Oh boy. The reminds me of when the teachers at Bart Simpson’s school go on strike. And Bart can’t contain his excitement.

“Pleasure overload. Pleasure overload.”

TNT2
            Participant
              @tnt2

Plays great. I am not scoring too well which is a good sign. Thanks to all involved.  :good:

bodydump
              Participant
                @bodydump

Actual Ezepov did the light inserts and text.  I just added them to the playfield.  Nice job on the table.

ICPjuggla
                  @icpjuggla
                  MembervipModerator

Actual Ezepov did the light inserts and text. I just added them to the playfield. Nice job on the table.

Crap I knew I was forgetting something… I’ll fix this in the next update..

I also forgot to note ninuzzu did the texture for the Dracula/coffin model..

HauntFreaks
                    @hauntfreaks
                    vipContributorMember

another fine piece of art… looks and plays awesome

thanks man

nFozzy
                    Participant
                      @nfozzy

I’m not volunteering, but someone needs to look at the mist script. The opto switch is failing for seemingly no reason.

TNT2
                      Participant
                        @tnt2

Actual Ezepov did the light inserts and text. I just added them to the playfield. Nice job on the table.

Crap I knew I was forgetting something… I’ll fix this in the next update.. I also forgot to note ninuzzu did the texture for the Dracula/coffin model..

The coffin looks very impressive.

Drybonz
                        Participant
                          @drybonz

I love days when new tables hit… so much fun.  I was just playing this one… looks fantastic and play seems fast and realistic to me.  Love it.    :good:

toxie
                          Participant
                            @toxie
                            VP DEVMember

Great stuff!

but a performance hint: please do not have such low timer intervals for some of the timers, you could try limiting all of them to not feature a value below 10, that should give some more perf, and usually no drawbacks

Drybonz
                            Participant
                              @drybonz

Toxie, would a checkbox in video settings in VPX.1 for “minimum interval 10” be possible/feasible?  A quick performance booster for users?

Pinbolt
                              Participant
                                @pinbolt

Looks so good. Thank you ICPjuggla and Dozer316 for this wonderful Dracula table.

nate
                                Participant
                                  @nodzebra

right on guys I have been anxious for this one since it was first brought up back in the latter stage beta before the first official vpx release  when dozer was crackin out table after table after table that were just pushing them shits to the limit, 911, CV,JD , AFM, MM like wtf this guy is a machine, I was trying to start a dozer fan club but it turns out that nobody out in the “real” world knows who the fuck he is and I lost my ass on the t-shirts….im soooo stewpid gawhd  whats rung wiff meeeehe?    no for real tho thank you dozer and thank you mr juggalo guy whos name is always second (until now) for some reason but is the best table author alive type of guy that puts the fuckin filaments inside the light bulbs even tho ” no one ” ever sees them shits!

nate
                                  Participant
                                    @nodzebra

hey are you guys going to be doing more FP conversions cause if so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE convert a couple of the amazing FP originals out there i.e. the MINIONS table just to name one or the gone in 60 mustang remix table so that we can enjoy these really well done tables instead of merely draining a totally chaotic ping pong ball over and over while wishing we could experience what was on the screen with physics that weren’t complete dog shit, FP should be banished to the dimension of ping pong.

Naboodiver
                                    Participant
                                      @naboodiver

YES YES … Thank you so much.   One of my favorites to play.   Dracula is a monster !! :yahoo:

Jesperpark
                                      Participant
                                        @jesperpark

Thanks for the table, going directly into my “high rotation” of tables to play.   :good:

-=Dozer=-
                                        Participant
                                          @dozer

Howdy All,

Until ICP gets a chance to respond and for those who are experiencing an issue with the MIST mech.  Please delete your Dracula NVRAM file and relaunch the game.  The MIST mech is working perfectly here during play and also during the magnet test in diagnostics however during the development of the table the original nvram which had been used with the VP9 version of the table was deleted so I’m guessing that’s what the issue is.

Also 10.1.0 rev 2620 32bit was the version of VPX I used here to test the table before it was sent back to ICP.  Whether that makes any difference I don’t know as I’ve not been keeping up with the beta rollout.    I would also assume that changing the table’s Z depth if anyone has done that may also cause issues so if you’re having issues, delete the nvram, make sure the table is in a vanilla state and use the revision of VPX above.

My time and desire to continue with VP has diminished lately so I won’t be supporting this table so I’m hoping that the nvram delete gets anyone experiencing issues out of trouble.  If it doesn’t, someone with some scripting / table build experience will need to check it out and find a fix.   As stated above though, it’s working fine here so hopefully that’s all it is.

Cheers – Dozer.

AndersE
                                          Participant
                                            @anderse

Hey, do you have an internal vsync switch in this table? Because it starts at 160fps and then stays rocksolid at 60fps after gamestart even with vsync set at 0 in vpx.1.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 70 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?