Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

How does changing the table difficulty make it harder?

L0stS0ul
    Participant
    @l0sts0ul

Increase the table incline and makes it play faster which decreases bounciness

strikekat
    Participant
    @strikekat

Thanks for tackling my favorite table :good:
    I figured some of the plastics could stand a bit higher resolution, so I scanned some from my machine. I’m buried with work.. if I have time to clean them up I will, but I’ll attach the original scans.

I haven’t really had time to play much but if I had any personal nitpicks graphically:
    – Re-adding the right molded castle
    – Making the prototype plastics an option (I know most people seem to prefer them, I personally don’t :p )
    – Option between flipper and pop bumper cap colors
    – The D-R-A-C-U-L-A letters have a pinkish-red outline when lit, which they don’t on the real table (cool to see the letters now though!)

Either way I’m very grateful for all the work, I’m glad to see this table getting some more attention.

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Major Frenchy
    Participant
    @steph

Thank you for all your hard work Bigus. I love your work.

Bob Albright
    Participant
    @bobalbright

Wanted to thank you again for this mod. It’s back on my most played list once again…like it was with the Vp9 version. Love it!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

Thanks for taking the time to give people a update. Great for people to have stuff to update and do during shutdowns. Thanks again??

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

Hear hear.

robertms
    Participant
    @mophead

Good update @bigus1 :good: definitely plays more realistic now. Looks great too, nice work! Thanks for listening to community feedback and making prompt adjustments, much appreciated!

To all, if you’re not playing this game with Pinsound audio you’re really missing out, this one is my favorite: http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/289-bsd_expanded_remix-v1/

JoeVicious
    Participant
    @joevicious

Great work!  :good:

ItchyRobot
    Participant
    @itchyrobot

Man, you are on a role! I love your tables. Please keep them coming!

vogliadicane
    Participant
    @vogliadicane

Thanks for the update. Really good quality for the plastics image.

B.t.w. I tried to enhance the quality of pf and plastics by some AI enlargement. The resolution was ok for the original playfield, but I think it was upscaled some time before with PS or so, because it’s blurry in a typical way. Tried many tricks, but no chance, the AI is “intelligent” enough to reproduce the original blurryness even if I downscaled the images before re-upscaling it. Almost no difference!

Bendo
    Participant
    @bendo

Thank you for all the hard work you do updating so many great tables and making them better !!!

bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

Hey Bigus1,

I just wanted to say thank you, not just for this table, but also for all the mods you have been releasing lately on VPforum.

They are all fantastic and in this time of lock down in our house gives relief to both my 7 year old boy as myself playing them.

Thanks so much :bye: :good:

TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

Good stuff.

For version 1.3 are folks recommending the same values (playfield difficulty 75ish) for the table? Have never played one of these in person but I hear it’s tough.

blackvulcan3
    Participant
    @blackvulcan3

Nice work I am enjoying the table, I have a sound issue though, I see that in version 1.0 it references “sound and latest script updates from Thalamus and arngrim” but I get no SSF on this table at all and it is the only one. I have 1.3 and I get sound, not SSF. The script seems to indicate the table sounds were done by Thalamus in 2018, not recently, is that right? Thanks, anyone else with this issue?

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

It would be a stretch saying that I did the table sounds. I did change a few of the elements so that it supported SSF is more correct to say, and improved upon some of the calls. I just did a quick scan of the table script as it is in the repo and I see potential for improvements. I haven’t checked the script for this version of the machine, expect it to be very close to the one in the repo, probably with implemented controller.vbs and extra DOF calls. When it comes to SSF, honestly, there is almost always things that can be improved upon. Just look at TOM. By script edit only, well, there is limits to what you can do.

nikolafeve
    Participant
    @nikolafeve

Thank you!

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW