Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

:good: ;-)

Matteo
    Participant
    @matteo

Thank’s: excellent update!

m.

STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Thanks but a 6K Image uff …

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

@thalamus, this is a great table but there is 1 light that I would like to change and then release as a mod of my own for version 1.2.  Thanks for the approval!

Thalamus
    @thalamus

Haha. Since it is you – go ahead ;-) :rose:

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Tom
    STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Played now: wow, i have to say, very nice … Thanks also @LOstSOul and @Thalamus and all the Guys !

But i resized the PF Image to 1920, i dont know, if i “should” to that, but since i had some Issues/Stutters with some
    other Tables, i Always check the Image Manager for bigger Images … mostly i resize them.
    First i thought, you can set that in VPX with “Max Texture Dimension” with e.g. 2048, but only a smaller Image did help for me …

Whatever, Drac bite me again :-) Thanks !

sale
    Participant
    @starac

Tnx man

Thalamus
    @thalamus

@stefanaustria : Hmm. I haven’t played the updated version on my old desktop machine. But, the old pf never gave me any issues. I guess resizing is a good solution if you’ve got stutter. I don’t think that this tables is too demanding, if I didn’t screw it up somehow that is :whistle:

Happy that you enjoy it.

studlygoorite
    Participant
    @studlygoorite

I love it when you do stuff, top quality, can’t wait to get to my cab. Thanks

wAxx333
    Participant
    @waxx333

Dimensions are still incorrect on this and the other version that was recently released, the Castle Shot/Lock should be able to be backhanded from the right flipper from a trap, and that ain’t happenin here, which means the entire thing is off and will not feel correct until properly rebuilt.

Thalamus
    @thalamus

It isn’t ? Hmm. I’m doing it without a problem. Or, I should say. I haven’t actually tried it since two days back, but, I didn’t expect that to have change much since then. And, I can add. You won’t be able to do that on all Drac’s – according to some of the worlds best players. If you want, I can find that video where Keith Elwin and Adam Lefkoff discusses it.

L0stS0ul
    Participant
    @l0sts0ul

This table has always had a 6000×2700 playfield image since the first VPX version. I think there are three scans available of various playfields and I just took the best bits of all three scans together and made one playfield out of them that I liked. Then ran some image processing and color correction on it. The resolution never changed though.

Excellent version @thalamus. It plays a lot like the ones I remember.

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

Amateurs…I did that shot 4 times today and 3 yesterday.   Maybe your not doing it right.  Try having a beer first and lightening up, then you’ll make the shot.  And if you can’t, rebuild it, we’ll wait :bye:

sheltemke
    Participant
    @sheltemke

I played 2 hour yesterday with this table.

I want to tell this is the Dracula VPX i always waited for. For me it’s perfect now.

Thalamus
    @thalamus

Yeah. Well. Not loosing sleep over that comment. Required table source is available so anyone can just go ahead creating a proper sized version. First line of the release. It’s a mod. Not a rebuild.

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

@thalamus  Nice game Release + Updates  — Time to play it some more

kcpinhead
    Participant
    @kcpinhead

Thanks Thalamus and all involved., I used to own BSD and I absolutely have a love for this table. I was having issues with mist multiball coming back across the playfield if you missed knocking it off of its trajectory, Ill give this a go and see if it fixes the issue. I appreciate all the work that goes in to this table. I love to see tables like this given some love.

TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

I love it. Such an atmospheric table.

Thalamus
    @thalamus

@kcpinhead : Oh, so you are one of those guys. Yes. I know that it happens still, on a very few selected computers it seems. Unfortunately, after my latest changes, it doesn’t happen here any more. At least not on my main pin. On the desktop machine, same OS, same VP, Pinmame etc. I used to see it, often, but I haven’t been able to reproduce it with the leatest version. You might want to look in the script, there is a few variables, marked ‘ Thalamus, where adjusting the speed might help you out solving it. You might also want to play around with the size of sw52 if I remember correctly. It is a opto that should be broken.

robertms
    Participant
    @mophead

Dimensions are still incorrect on this and the other version that was recently released, the Castle Shot/Lock should be able to be backhanded from the right flipper from a trap, and that ain’t happenin here, which means the entire thing is off and will not feel correct until properly rebuilt.

Hey waxx, I have no trouble making that shot playing Thal’s latest version so you’re either playing a wrong version or need to practice some more. Is it easy? No, but quite doable and a little challenge is nice instead of predictability and boredom.

@thalamus
    Excellent upgrades! Looks and plays even better now, love the choice of added sounds, little details make all the difference. Many thanks, also to @kds70 and @l0sts0ul !!

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW