Bubba the Redneck Werewolf (2017)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

Bubba the Redneck Werewolf (2017)

Bubba the Redneck Werewolf
      well kiddies uncle Haunt and Pop Pop BorgDog, and cousin Bord
      have a little Halloween treat for Y’all
      this scratch built gem is a howling good time… we built this in 8 days total,… from nothing to completion
      Borg once again did what he does best, well that’s everything… but on this he did the layout, code, sound and animation!!
      Bord once again made a chillingly awesome ramp to sink your teeth into
      I went in and tweaked a few things for aesthetics,  laid out the graphics, lighting, also found and modded a werewolf model to create the “Bubba” toy, and some sounds

the theme is based on a campy B movie and comic book series

HERE IS THE BACKGLASS FILE <—-LINK

you will need the Hollywood Heat rom  <—Link

THIS TABLE WAS SAVED IN VP10.4 REV3237

I’m sure there is stuff i forgot… will add as I remember

STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria
        MemberContributor

Cool Trailer, i don’t know this “Wolfman” … but this awesome Table runs direct on my Cab :yes:
        Thanks Haunt and BorgDog :good:

Attachments:
        STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

Take a look at my Picture here … yes “WOLFMAN” in Display as example.
          You can easy edit Letters in the ROM File, esp. the prom1.cpu File with a simple Hex Editor,
          i use this, portable Version also avaiable (no install, easy to use): https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD

Too bad, that there isn’t a 2nd ROM avaibale like for Raven / Rambo … but your Choice with that:
          Hollywood or Wolfman, or whatever you want ;-)btw. super Fun Table, Guys, thanks again !

Also example ROM File below, with the “Wolfman” Letters …

5 users thanked author for this post.
          Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

This looks really fun guys. Never heard of this redneck werewolf before. Fun trailer, and looking at the table layout it seems to be a fun table to play as well. Thank you so much BorgDog, Hauntfreaks and Bord for your work on this.

toxie
            Participant
              @toxie
              VP DEVMember

Wow.. Great design! Thanks!!

Rajo Joey
              Participant
                @joey2001

Wow, what a surprise. I don’t know, that this Redneck exists.

Thanks! :yahoo:

The Loafer
                Participant
                  @theloafer

Looks great thanks for the Halloween present lads.  I’ll givr it a try later today for sure

senseless
                  Participant
                    @senseless

Thanks Bord, BorgDog and Hauntfreaks for this original release :)! Looks fantastic.

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

8 days!? WOW

Thanks @borgdog and @hauntfreaks this looks really cool!

:good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                      for IOS and Android

Bob Albright
                      Participant
                        @bobalbright

Nice work. Thank you!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

Just watch the you tube link i will have to watch that movie. LOL

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

Ben Logan2
                          Participant
                            @benlogan2

Amazingly creative.

BorgDog
                            Participant
                              @borgdog
                              MemberContributorvip

Take a look at my Picture here … yes “WOLFMAN” in Display as example. You can easy edit Letters in the ROM File, esp. the prom1.cpu File with a simple Hex Editor, i use this, portable Version also avaiable (no install, easy to use): https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD Too bad, that there isn’t a 2nd ROM avaibale like for Raven / Rambo … but your Choice with that: Hollywood or Wolfman, or whatever you want ;-)btw. super Fun Table, Guys, thanks again ! Also example ROM File below, with the “Wolfman” Letters …

dang, that’s cool Stat.  :good: I figured there must be a way to do that.  Maybe we can get the guys in charge of pinmame (@toxie ?) to add a rom entry for it.

This is based on Hollywood Heat, just in case you didn’t notice, and was built using the map from the manual, then Haunt did some layout modifications.  And yes I am making the Hollywood heat version but its going to take more time to get accurate with all the parts and pieces and get resources (a good playfield image is hard to find). Needed a post or something the other day :)  Here is a little sneak peak.

Attachments:
                              eMBee
                              Participant
                                @embee

Looks real nice!  :good:
                                Thanks guys!

Couldn’t resist to make a wheel…

Mark70
                                Participant
                                  @mark70

Thanks! Great Halloween idea.  Now I am thinking about watching the movie lol

HauntFreaks
                                    @hauntfreaks
                                    vipContributorMember

Take a look at my Picture here … yes “WOLFMAN” in Display as example. You can easy edit Letters in the ROM File, esp. the prom1.cpu File with a simple Hex Editor, i use this, portable Version also avaiable (no install, easy to use): https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD Too bad, that there isn’t a 2nd ROM avaibale like for Raven / Rambo … but your Choice with that: Hollywood or Wolfman, or whatever you want ;-)btw. super Fun Table, Guys, thanks again ! Also example ROM File below, with the “Wolfman” Letters …

dang, that’s cool Stat. :good: I figured there must be a way to do that. Maybe we can get the guys in charge of pinmame (@toxie ?) to add a rom entry for it. This is based on Hollywood Heat, just in case you didn’t notice, and was built using the map from the manual, then Haunt did some layout modifications. And yes I am making the Hollywood heat version but its going to take more time to get accurate with all the parts and pieces and get resources (a good playfield image is hard to find). Needed a post or something the other day :) Here is a little sneak peak.

Arngrim added ratfink…. I’m sure if we edit the rom Carny will add this to the rom list as well…. and thanks stat for catching us up on this

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus
                                      ContributorMemberModerator

I’m all in for a customized rom. If we do, we should add the unofficial Rambo as well.

Managed to get a trapped ball in the ramp. Just enough speed and it will stop just above the metal on its return.

Very nice release guys. Enjoyable.

kds70
                                      Participant
                                        @kds70

Amazing table release … thanks to all who worked at this beauty.

Will the table be “DOF´ ed” by arngrim ?  :mail: noticed that DOF calls are avaiable in script but no rom information exists in DOF Config site.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

And here I go…..

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                                            @hauntfreaks
                                            vipContributorMember

good luck… strap in it’s pretty bad…LOL  but i love bad B horror so….  enjoy?!?!?!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 49 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?