Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Wildman
    Participant
    @wildman

updated lighting and flashers

edhawk
    Participant
    @edhawk

Hello, can someone tell me how to rotate this on my playfield. When I launch it it is in landscape, not portrait view. This is the only table I have had this problem with since unchecking force full screen. Just got my cabinet built tomorrow so still feeling this all out. Thank you!

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/bugs-bunny-birthday-ball-bally-1989/page/7/#post-113295

1 user thanked author for this post.
    edhawk
    Participant
    @edhawk

Thanks I will check that out.

yrplace18
    Participant
    @yrplace18

anyone else notice that some of the lettering in the scoring in the BG is missing ? Can’t find another version with the score and prizes in the BG just a static glass….. Is there another one available someplace ?

Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

anyone else notice that some of the lettering in the scoring in the BG is missing ? Can’t find another version with the score and prizes in the BG just a static glass….. Is there another one available someplace ?

Is your screenres.txt set correctly?  You should be seeing exactly what you see in the first post. With scoring etc

yrplace18
    Participant
    @yrplace18

Everything is set correctly. There are justone or two segments in the scoring/ lettering that are missing. The letter “B” with no line on the left side ….. Looks as if it were an actual LED display with a bad segment.

I’ve reinstalled the BG and the game and it’s the same. I’ll post a picture later today…….

yrplace18
    Participant
    @yrplace18

IMG_0666was this done on purpose ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW