Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball (Bally 1991)

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Conehead
    Participant
      @conehead

Please ignore the “PS” part of the post.  I got everything working…WOOHOO!!!

But would still appreciate any feedback on the first part of the post, i.e. putting the game in portrait mode without the background?  Thanks!

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

Please ignore the “PS” part of the post. I got everything working…WOOHOO!!!
        But would still appreciate any feedback on the first part of the post, i.e. putting the game in portrait mode without the background? Thanks!

Leave a small explanation on how you solved your problem so other people will be able to use the info
        As far as portrait –  See Page 7 in this Topic

Conehead
        Participant
          @conehead

Thanks for the tip about page 7!

In regards to how I fixed the PuP videos not showing up, someone else (actually, I think it was YOU, i.e. “outthere”, who suggested it…lol) suggested:

“Your best bet is to go back and check your set up against the directions and videos  – See link Below

Everything you need for Pinup Player and if you want to install Popper – Directions, Videos by Terryred, Videos by Nailbuster And troubleshooting if needed…
          It is very important that you follow every step correctly or you will have problems..
          http://www.nailbuste…d=install_guide”

In the end,  I went back to step 1 and re-installed everything, one by one by one.  This was also after permanently disabling Anti-Virus and Microsoft Defender.  Slowly, slowly, slowly I re-installed each folder or group of files.  At the stroke of midnight, 10 min ago (I’m on PST), I loaded up Bug Bunny and the pup videos worked!

larry bushtree
          Participant
            @ironhelix

Nice One!!

Thank you!

My son loves it

nikolafeve
            Participant
              @nikolafeve

Amazing!

hashssj
              Participant
                @hashssj

Hi all, table looks great but flippers not working for this one table for me. Accepting other inputs though.

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

Pretty sure that it is because the table has : useSolenoids=2 – change it to 1 and it will start. BUT, that is not the real problem. Your setup is. You are either out of date on your VP install or you’ve put some *.vbs scripts into tables folder that prevents this and many other table to work with that value set to 2. Why use the 2 ? It will give you fast flip where the flippers actually fires almost immediately instead of having to wait for pinmame, which can sometime vary between 2-20ms. Fix your VP problem.

hashssj
                  Participant
                    @hashssj

Thank you @thalamus you were bang on about “useSolenoids=2 – change it to 1”. I was pretty sure on latest version of pinmame and vpx, but downloaded latest and overwrote all files but same issue. I saw you mentioned something about .vbs files in tables folder, I removed all .vbs files from table folder and flippers working again with useSolenoids=2 enabled. Thank you again all for your help.

wrd1972
                    Participant
                      @wrd1972
                      MembervipContributor

v2.4 now released

-New 4K playfield image

-New VR room

-New visual enhancements

-New physics (including flipper) based off of nfozzys set

-Pick your own GI lighting color (see options at top of script)

-New flasher effects

Many thanks to the Benji, Brad1x, Iaakki, Sixtoe, cyberpez and the other folks at “VPin Workshop” for their awesome contributions.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Brad1X
                      Participant
                        @brad1x

Was fun working on this table and Dr Dude with you and the folks at V-Pin Workshop wrd1972.

6 users thanked author for this post.
                        7x4x1z
                        Participant
                          @cookieraid

Great work! Thanks for the update. :good:

STAT
                          Participant
                            @stefanaustria
                            MemberContributor

Hey thanks wrd and the Team … i hope, my “old” Cab can ride this 4K Beauty :good:

Cordsl
                            Participant
                              @cordsl

Thanks for the update :good:

Manolo / ICE
                              Participant
                                @kamerik

Thanks for the update. Looks very nice !

JR
                                Participant
                                  @jfr1

This is an amazing recreation and a very fun table.  Thanks so much for the continued updates!

Gotta say, I feel bad for you kids out there that missed out on Saturday morning cartoons.  Now they’re on everywhere all the time.  What fun is that?  That would be like having a kegerator in your game room.  Oh wait, that’d be awesome.  Never mind.

kegeratorcade

Conehead
                                  Participant
                                    @conehead

The skin on my cab is Looney Tunes.  It’s custom designed by Stuzza, with direction from me and my daughter, and it looks great.  This table is going to be used as the start up.  ;)

rothbauerw
                                      @rothbauerw
                                      ModeratorContributorMembervip

The skin on my cab is Looney Tunes. It’s custom designed by Stuzza, with direction from me and my daughter, and it looks great. This table is going to be used as the start up. ;)

Picture of the cab please!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Conehead
                                      Participant
                                        @conehead

The cab is still being built by VirtuaPin but here’s what the sides and front will look like.

11-14-2020 10-13-41 AM11-14-2020 10-12-58 AM

kds70
                                        Participant
                                          @kds70

Plays and looks perfect … thank you guys. :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Ben Logan2
                                          Participant
                                            @benlogan2

Visual stunner. Super lighting

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 262 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?