This topic contains 154 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  wrd1972 2 months, 1 week ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 155 total)
  • Author
     robertms 
    Participant

You know wrd every time you release one of your updates I first put on the previous version, play a few minutes to refresh my memory of what the “old” version looked and played like and think to myself “what could he possibly improve on over here?”. Immediately afterward I load up the update and stand there in disbelief, f*** me!

chokeee 
    Participant

Great update! I like the moments when I expect small graphics improvement and then I realise that the physic is so fu… good ;)

RustyCardores 
    MemberModerator

Download linking to 1.2.  Problem or just waiting approval?

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Version 1.3 now released (pending approval)

• All new LFHM physics
    • All new lighting with yellow cast for a more realistic appearance (can be easily tweaked or deleted from the editor)
    • More precise size and placement of flippers
    • More precise size and placement of flippers
    • Minor visual enhancements added
    • Revised DT view background

Enjoy  :)

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

1 user thanked author for this post.
     monza 
    Participant

Download is still 1.2, maybe just need to wait until approved?

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Yup.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

RustyCardores 
    MemberModerator

Yup.

It’s a race between VPINBALL & VPF ….. I’m giving odds to VPINBALL ;)

“click refresh – change window – click refresh – change window – click refresh – change window ….”

RustyCardores 
    MemberModerator

…and VPINBALL gets the win!!!  ;)

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

LFHM physics. @wrd1972 thank you for the update :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

RustyCardores 
    MemberModerator

I’ve got magic balls!

OK now that that is out of the way….. I get balls appearing and disappearing like magic down near the plunger.

RustyCardores 
    MemberModerator

ahhh… it will be the test kicker script again, as each ball appears with the press of the left flipper.

I’ll comment it out.

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

LOL…I bet the first time you saw that is was a big WTF moment. :)

Paul 
    Participant

I have the same ball issue with the left flipper as well, i hope I can find the line to “Comment out” as well?

RustyCardores 
    MemberModerator

I have the same ball issue with the left flipper as well, i hope I can find the line to “Comment out” as well?

You can take out all the lines associated with the testkicker (they are marked as such and easy to identify), but the specific one for the ball is….

‘ If keycode = 46 Then create_testball ‘ C create ball ball in test kicker

…if you only want to take out the one.

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

All,
    I will try to ensure that the test kicker scripting is commented out going forward. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Hope you enjoy the table.

TNT2 
    Participant

I can’t believe how sharp this table looks. Well done wrd.  :good:

Jesperpark 
    Participant

@wrd1972

I finally had a chance to play update 1.3, man it just plays really really nice.  I just love this table  :yahoo:

Manddrakke 
    Participant

I have problem with balls  :wacko:

Attachments:
     wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Version 2.0 for VP10 is up and ready to DL.

This table has undergone a tremendous amount of refinement with countless new visual details, all new lighting, all new physics, better sound effects additional table options.

Shout-outs to Cyberpez, Rothbauerw, nfozzy, flupper, DJrobx and bord for heavily contributing to this latest refresh. Cant thank you guys enough.

Table includes all of the tips and tricks I have learned over the last year or so, and really looks and plays, better than ever. Please refer to the script for additional credits and table options.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

thanks for the updates im sure that this is WAY over the top knowing you :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account