This topic contains 154 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  wrd1972 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 155 total)
  • Author
     Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Being among the lucky guys that have had the pleasure to beta test, I know that this is a great improvement over the previous versions. Been a while since I received any new betas. So, I expect that there has been done even more to this table now. Thank you very much for all your hard work. Looking forward to install two dot oooo :good:

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Thanks WRD and all the Guys, a really nice Table because i also like the Comics :good:

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

FS POV File here …
    Just use .pov File from .zip and put it to your /Tables Folder (probably rename)

Attachments:
    7 users thanked author for this post.
     Bob Albright 
    Participant

Nice update to this as well as D Dude. Thanks!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Looking great! Still haven’t found one of these to actually play in my pinball travels. So glad we have a such a stupid good VP version. Thanks.

Joey2001 
    Participant

Thanks for another wonderful update. :yahoo:

Bladeof 
    Participant

Thank You for this wonderful table WRD1972. I Grew up on Bugs & Friends and this table is very much fun. :good:   Also, Thanks STAT for your fs pov. :good:

blackvulcan3 
    Participant

Thanks for your continued work on this wrd1972, lots of fun.

Haxter 
    Participant

Thank you very much this is great!  Wonderful job by everyone involved.

ps; I think I left a 4 rating and I meant to give 5, I can’t find how to re-vote sorry ! :unsure:

vogliadicane 
    Participant

thanks for the update, really appreciate it, but all sounds are mapped to the table output. For cab users, which might like me have two outputs (one to the backglass, one to the speakers below the playfield monitor or anywhere else in the cab), all sounds come out of the cab and not the backbox, no matter if they are mech or music/shout out sounds.

Marrok 
    Participant

Solenoids 2 is not working for me on this table.  I am using the latest VPX 5 r3479.  updated the latest SAM too.

Am I missing a script that needs updating?

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Solenoids 2 is not working for me on this table. I am using the latest VPX 5 r3479. updated the latest SAM too.

Which solenoid are you speaking to? Please be specific with its location. Also, this is not a SAM table, so thats not the issue. As far as I know, the table is working as expected on this end.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

No change to table. Needed to add additional author credits only.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Marrok 
    Participant

Solenoids 2 is not working for me on this table. I am using the latest VPX 5 r3479. updated the latest SAM too.

Which solenoid are you speaking to? Please be specific with its location. Also, this is not a SAM table, so thats not the issue. As far as I know, the table is working as expected on this end.

What I meant by Solenoids 2, is Fast Flips.  I can use 2 on other tables, but for this one and Dr. Dude it gives me errors.  Is there an updated Fast flips script I am missing?

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

What I meant by Solenoids 2, is Fast Flips. I can use 2 on other tables, but for this one and Dr. Dude it gives me errors. Is there an updated Fast flips script I am missing?

I will need to defer to @nfozzy , or someone else with more experience on this one. I cant speak to the FF scripting at all. I will certainly get it addressed ASAP.

nFozzy 
    Participant

This might have the legacy fast flips script on the table script side, so solenoids=2 might be unnecessary. What’s the error?

OzBlackKnight 
    Participant
    What I meant by Solenoids 2, is Fast Flips. I can use 2 on other tables, but for this one and Dr. Dude it gives me errors. Is there an updated Fast flips script I am missing?

Maybe update VPX to v10.5.0 final. Both of these fantastic tables work great for me with UseSolonoids=2.

Thanks so much for your work wrd1972.  :good:

Vance 
    Participant

:good: My Kids Love This Table. Big Thumbs UP!!!!!!!

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Another BBBB update with lots of goodness including, some awesome saucer physics thanks to Rothbauer and Cyberpez. Also trying tweaked physic set since the last release in August.

But there is a catch. So it appears that the scripting for these saucer physics seems to have a randomly occurring bug, which can cause a start up error in when starting the table.

So here is a quick Beta before I release it. If anyone has any solutions to this random error assuming they see it, or sees any other issues with the table such as missing material. Please let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7rtg2ba0xau8qm1/Bugs%20Bunny%27s%20Birthday%20Ball%20%20%28Bally%201991%292.1RC.vpx?dl=0

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Played for about 20 minutes using 10.6 beta. No issues so far.

Physics are very good. Gameplay is a little easy vs. real but what else is new?

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account