This topic contains 154 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  wrd1972 3 months ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 141 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author
     knightrider 
    Participant

i don’yt play real pinball very often but does anyone else feel the ball moves around really really fast.?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I would say that many vp tables doesn’t move fast enough and @wrd1972 tables is of the better ones being nearer to the real deal.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Was just playing this table last night and man is this well done. One of the few tables that are better in vp then real life!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

makmak 
    Participant

I bet it does; if only I could rotate this table – its the only one I have thats 90 deg rotated. I cant find a “backdrop” button and for Preferences/Video options I set always FS backdrop settings. There is no other options button at all. Me dumb noob. VPX is really great – if there only were standards ;-) (never thought I would say that)

makmak 
    Participant

OK its done. Found out that Backdrop = Backglass – who couldve known that?

Great table anyway!!! thanks for sharing!

makmak 
    Participant

OK, next issue – how to stretch and move the dmd? Its located at the upper left corner of the backglass, some 30 pixels or so wide, hardly to see at all. found no way to move it. Table is fun to play, who needs points at all?

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

The score display Is included with the back glass it is not like a DMD From attack from Mars

2 and 3 Screen set-up and more
    https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/3-screen-set-up-and-more/

Backglass
    https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/bugs-bunny-birthday-ball-bally-1989b2s-2-3scr-or-3scr-score-illumination/

1 user thanked author for this post.
     newtopinball78 
    Participant

just installed this table and don’t have any music just ball rolling and bumper sounds etc..I usually can figure how to turn up the sound on tables can’t figure this one out.

newtopinball78 
    Participant

nevermind figured it out

Lianad 
    Participant

Amazing table, just loaded this up today. Plays fantastic and looks great. The only issue I have is with SSF. The music and sounds seem to want to come out of my under-playfield speakers (rear channel) instead of the backglass (front-channel). This is the only table I’ve ever had this issue with so zero clue what to do. Is there something I need to add to the script to get it configured correctly?

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Open the table In the VP editor and click on table at the top Then sound manager

then click on the item that you feel should come out the back glass on the right click toggle GB out

And if you do the wrong one just click on toggle GB out again

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  outhere.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Lianad 
    Participant

Thanks so much outhere! That does it! I’ve only ever exported/imported things in the sound manager and always wandered what Toggle BG Out meant. Also never even noticed that column before for “output”, I can see they are all set for Table. I’ll go through and figure out which ones need changing and tweaking them. Thanks again, would have never noticed that.

hoop22 
    Participant

Very cool table wrd1972 !!  Many thanks.

Pinball999 –  Thanks for those POV settings Also.

Daans 
    Participant

Thanks for this great table!!  :yahoo:

I had to fine tune the ‘graphics and camera’ options a bit to best fit my setup, but with youre help i figgured it out.

Thank you guys!!

Kind regards,

Daans

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Very close to finishing my latest rev of BBBB:

• Prim playfield for better saucer physics. Plus the PF reflections are back.
    • Table is no longer raised by 200 units. It now on a zero-plane so that the ball wont be as egg shaped, and custom backdrops will look better.
    • Now using prim PF inserts for greater detail and better lighting. Thanks Schreibi.
    • Bug fixes
    • Physics and lighting improvements

Wont be much longer.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Viewing 15 posts - 141 through 155 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account