Bugs Bunny Birthday

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    DooWop
    Participant
      @doowop

I have download a couple versions of Bugs Bunny Birthday.  Latest is from this site the most recent…  but both play sideways on my cab.  Is this game strictly for desktop… or is there a code change I can make to play on my cab.?  Thanks for any help.

bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

Read the support thread for that table and post in that thread if you can’t find the answer. Pretty sure it’s been addressed there.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Gwen
        Participant
          @gwen

If you load the table in VPX and click the backglass button and then the options button you can change the XY rotation (as well as scaling and position) of the table to suit you.  Just make sure you save it after testing.

Gwen
          - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

1 user thanked author for this post.
          DooWop
          Participant
            @doowop

Thanks…that worked.   I can use this on a couple other tables I haven’t played.

Gwen
            Participant
              @gwen

Thanks…that worked. I can use this on a couple other tables I haven’t played.

Glad I could be of help =)

Gwen
              - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

mccorkled
              Participant
                @mccorkled

@doowop can you show me what settings you used? I am new to this and I have the table spun but I am not sure what settings to adjust to make it all look proper and not cut off.

Thanks

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

New is no excuse for being lazy not trying … Do you believe you are the first that have had these questions ?

Here – read this and learn something today instead of asking us questions we’ve answered hundreds of times.

https://vpinball.com/vpx-cameralight-mode-tutorial/

mccorkled
                  Participant
                    @mccorkled

I’ve read that post many times. I wasn’t asking how to do it, I was asking what settings a previous person has used. Thanks for jumping to conclusions though. You’ve probably done that hundreds of times too. :negative:

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

I can’t recall needing to ask for POV since I have several hundreds of tables that I can take values from and adjust from. B-)

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

@mccorkled in the release support thread I think you will find a few pov files to download

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?