Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball (Bally 1991)2.1.vpx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nirom
    Participant
      @nirom

Good morning

I am new on the forum

First Tanks a lot for sharing your tables, you do a  very nice job

I have a question regarding the fact that I cannot open vpx table which is recent. For old table (<1975 for example) no problem; For the recent tables I always have an error message which says that controller is missing

I use visual pinball 10.4 application

Thanks if some can help me to solve my problem

My final objective is to integrate VP on my front end Hyperspin (arcade game)

Sorry for my poor english

Francois (French guy)

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Ok. 10.4 is getting old now. So, lets fix that.

First thing, and this is important ! Go to your tables folder. If you find ANY *.vbs files – move them into VP scripts folder !!

10.6 beta is safe to install at the moment. Download this : https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vp-10-6-beta/ – press the drop down button above the blue “VPB Download” and only select 3696 in the bottom of the list ( if you don’t, you download ALL betas ). Now exact an overwrite all the files in you vpinball folder.

Ok, now it is time to get the latest pinmame. (which just got a great sound improvement ) Get this one : http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3651-sambuild32-beta-thread/?do=findComment&comment=44026 and this time you extract it into your pinmame folder. When that is done – go to that folder. Find the file named setup.exe – start it by double click, then press the install button on the very left of the app. Then press exit.

If you follow there advice to the tee. You should be up to date with the latest VP has to give you.

Only thing. Please keep subject related to the actual problem for the future. If you have a problem with one particular table. Keep it in the table thread. It is confusing getting a question about VP install with a topic of Bugs Bunny – a table very well built.

wrd1972
        Participant
          @wrd1972
          MembervipContributor

BTW, I am almost done with the latest rev that eliminates the elevated playfield.  I have spent a lot of time converting the table to normal height and I’m now using a mesh playfield. What does this mean? Now there are playfield reflections, and less egg-ball. Plus a few extra perks too. Thanks to Cyberpez for helping with the mesh PF. Stay tuned.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?