Building my first cabinet!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    larsdav
    Participant
      @larsdav

Hello everybody, I figured I would introduce myself since I feel like a creep stalking everybody else’s posts but not introducing myself.  My Name is Larry, I live in Wyoming.  I have been reviewing a lot of posts on this website and wanted to thank everybody (especially R&R and TerryRed) for the amazing write ups and help you guys have unknowingly offered me.  I have attached a short video of the build out I am doing for a VPin, perhaps maybe someday a newb like me can find some help from my videos as well.  I am going to document and video each step of the build as I go.  Thank you for all the support from this great community!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      GeorgeH
      Participant
        @georgeh

When you said the electronics are simple, I had to laugh.  I suppose it is easy for you because you have some experience with it.  I have no experience with electronics at all.  …But good luck.  I look forward to future videos.  Maybe I will learn something.

George

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Easy for one that works with the stuff on a daily basis. But, then again. I’m sure you have some areas of expertise where he is coming up short on you. That is strength of being a community. As long as we work together to improve, we will be hard to beat.

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Or as far as electronics go the stuff needed for the pinball build is about as basic as you can get. Maybe that’s what he is saying?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

jmreedy
            Participant
              @jmreedy

A bit late to the party but glad to see you made an account on here. I’ve enjoyed your videos up until this point (I’m the guy that mentioned I’m giving SSF a go in your parts video). Welcome to the community, you’ll find we are all here for the love of the build, and the enjoyment of the game after it is all said and done.

BorgDog
              Participant
                @borgdog
                MemberContributorvip

What is this “done” thing you speak of jmreedy?

rgarriott
                Participant
                  @rgarriott

Great video ill have to check out the rest of them. I finished my cab acouple wks ago. But im with Borgdog im not sure its ever really goin to be finished.  Im already wanting to make some changes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?