This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  danijela 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
     danijela 
    Participant

Hey guys, do someone know how to turn off sound effects for table? Maybe that will help me in getting wheel of fortune music

gtxjoe 
    Participant

Hmm. Open table, go to table->sound manager. Delete all the sound items in the list

danijela 
    Participant

Do you mean to I open table and then go to that feature?

danijela 
    Participant

Aaah ok i understand

danijela 
    Participant

But gtxjoe, there’s sounds of ball rolls, flipper hit etc. I mean how to turn off sounds that comes from animations or etc., not from playfield

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

You would need to edit rom with pinsound and mute those sound files. I think. Why would you want to remove the original sounds?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

danijela 
    Participant

Because to I can record music without problems!

gtxjoe 
    Participant

Why would anyone want to listen to pinball music without pinball sounds?  That’s just crazy talk.

xenonph 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

That is exactly what I did to get those sounds for Apache Taito table when I was asked to help to get those rom sounds from other table.

(Apache has no rom, but was similiar to the other table they asked me to extract the rom sounds from.)

I had to delete all table sounds from sound manager, so only rom sounds were heard while recording.

Not even sure if they used the sounds I recorded for them, but that was the method I used.

danijela 
    Participant

Ok, but my main goal is to achive wheel of fortune musics. Do someone knows how?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I’ve told you several times. Pinballbrowser is one of them. Audacity another. M1 a third option. You just want someone to do it for you.

danijela 
    Participant

No, pinball browser do not have it. I tried. And no, i don’t want to someone do for me, i just want to know some method, as you said m1 now, how to use this?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

gtxjoe has already pointed you to it https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=tutorials&article=54

danijela 
    Participant

But its easier for me to use pinmame32 and take sounds from rom. But, i start rom, then press alt+enter to end of fullscreen, then say “OK” and press key, then f4. And i pressing zeros but i dont hear any sounds. How I can actually take sounds by pinmame32, Alfred?

And in M1 there is no wheel of fortune rom

danijela 
    Participant

Please answer me

danijela 
    Participant

Is it possible to find audio?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account