This topic contains 136 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  RYSr (Rich) 3 years, 3 months ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 137 total)
  • Author
     ninuzzu 
    Participant
    vipMember

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Tom Tower 
    Spectator
    vip

mastro Ninuzzu

Sliderpoint 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

I need to like that post more than just once!

ninuzzu 
    Participant
    vipMember
     RYSr (Rich) 
    Participant

Yes it will. I’m working on the Cactus Canyon Continued for P-ROC. We will release it as an all-in-one table (one table, two games in it ) ;)

How exactly is this Proc version going to work. Are we going to have to run the P-Rroc OS which will load the CC Continued Rom to get the proc version to run on our VP Cabs? What about the DMD?  Will we need a real DMD display as a third monitor, or will you have VPX’s new internal DMD running?  I read the P-Roc OS was Open source but where will we get it and it’s ROM. What about B2s Back glass will that be compatible? This is an incredible announcement!   :scratch: :yahoo:

freneticamnesic 
    vipModeratorMember

That’s great!

Anyone get PROC working with pin2dmd yet? I have been out of the pin2dmd loop for a while… this game is going to need it

ninuzzu 
    Participant
    vipMember

The table is compatible with both proc and vpm. You only have to enable disable an option in the script. We are working on a flexible proc installatiin tutorial.
    I have already translated it in italian, arngrim is working on the english version.
    The table will have 2 backglasses, everything is ready.

RYSr (Rich) 
    Participant

The table is compatible with both proc and vpm. You only have to enable disable an option in the script. We are working on a flexible proc installatiin tutorial. I have already translated it in italian, arngrim is working on the english version. The table will have 2 backglasses, everything is ready.

Thanks for the info.

How does the display work, is it going to be the VPX built in display?

Or will those questions be answered in the install instructions?

Thank You Ninuzzu! and Arngrim and Team.  This is really exciting :good:

ninuzzu 
    Participant
    vipMember

I don’t think the dmd will work with pin2dmd, the dmd it’s in another window, generated by python scripts i guess, and you can change its size/position in a config file.

You need the dmd,sound,code files to run the proc in vpx, similar to Fren ‘s beautiful AMH.

ninuzzu 
    Participant
    vipMember

Uploaded version 1.0 for now.

The proc tutorial is killing me! No proc for now :D

Scotty VH 
    ModeratorMember

Where is it uploaded?  The link in the other post (https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=24902) is a 404 (page not found).

ninuzzu 
    Participant
    vipMember

What do you think?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Will be cool to try that. Do there us a end.? I mean can you “finish” the game and actually gave s ending with proc?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

TNT2 
    Participant

Wow. Amazing recreation.  :yahoo:

Jesperpark 
    Participant

Ninuzzu,

Once again another great table by you and everyone else, but i seem to have a glitch, all revolving around the shooting lane.

Usually it’s the 3rd ball when it feeds into the shooting lane.  The ball will come out, it hits the far side then go back to where the ball comes out into the lane.  One time it was shot back out, but 3 times it rolled back in and did not come back out.

One time when the second ball entered the lane I saw the 3rd ball appear then disappear back into the holding area.

Running 10.1 beta from about 1 month ago

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, or might know what could be the cause??

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

PROC isnt the hardest … just a bit frustrated, if you dont come to an End after some Minutes to Install and Config,
    but then, its very nice … give it a try – its worth !
    Thanks ninuzzu for the new Wheel Image ( my old Pixel Style Wheel is on VPU )

Umpa 
    Participant

What a great table. Thank you! One question can someone point me to what p-roc is and does.

ninuzzu 
    Participant
    vipMember

Check the video, look at the dmd :)

Some infos

http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/

http://soldmy.org/pin/ccc/index.php?title=Main_Page

Kaan KASIM 
    Participant

Check the video, look at the dmd :) Some infos http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/ http://soldmy.org/pin/ccc/index.php?title=Main_Page

Any idea about the whereabouts of those dms and sound files?  :unsure:

Clark Kent 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Look at the same space where all other files from him are…

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account