Cactus Canyon VPX

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    CarnyPriest
    Participant
      @carnypriest

If you are not using P-Roc and not using Visual PinMAME beta releases then don’t worry about upgrading right now.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      bent98
      Participant
        @bent98

now if we could just get someone to get Proc to  support pin2dmd without the use of dmdext.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Just right click dmd show window then drag to size

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

grunger
          Participant
            @grunger

Sorry  I should have been clearer, I’m talking about the PROC version….

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

You for sure updated the scripts that are with 10.2 beta? Make sure you  have .vbs in scripts folder and they are from beta

for IOS and Android

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

No need to run set on 10.2 beta. But if you updated vp mame then yes re run setup

for IOS and Android

Josh
                Participant
                  @osujd

Pinfan….I had my core.vbs in both the table and Script folder….make sure the updated core.vbs is only present in the script folder…this fixed the issue for me

bent98
                  Participant
                    @bent98

anyone running forcefeedback getting solenoids firing to often?

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

anyone running forcefeedback getting solenoids firing to often?

I am dont recall any issues did you grab newest configs from DOF page?

for IOS and Android

bent98
                      Participant
                        @bent98

False alarm. I rebooted and all is good.

Gustav Wingburen
                        Participant
                          @gstav

My standup targets goes whild on my DOF solenoids. trying to kill the swtich calls from DOF config tool and see if I kan get them to settle.
                          Have note been like this before though. Maybe due to the new and faster VPinMAME sol calls?

ninuzzu
                          Participant
                            @ninuzzu
                            vipMember

My standup targets goes whild on my DOF solenoids. trying to kill the swtich calls from DOF config tool and see if I kan get them to settle. Have note been like this before though. Maybe due to the new and faster VPinMAME sol calls?

Yes, it is.  It’s a DOF issue with the new modulated solenoids: if one target is dropped, the others won’t give an effect, until all the target bank is reset.

Still unable to get table to load. I dont have P-Roc installed is this a must have? and what is it for? Has there been a update for Core.Vbs? and where to find? Thanks appreciate everyones input

You need the latest VPM with modulated solenoids support.

You also need the latest DirectB2S here

With P-ROC you can play Cactus Canyon Continued,  this table is built to run both the classic version and the “continued”. I released an installer that will help you to install P-ROC, as well as a tutorial.

DJRobX
                              @djrobx
                              MemberModerator
                              Yes, it is. It’s a DOF issue with the new modulated solenoids: if one target is dropped, the others won’t give an effect, until all the target bank is reset.

If he’s running the official R3 beta he won’t have that issue, but he might have an issue with solenoids firing a lot (that’s what the fix is supposed to address.

Try replacing with this DOF DLL.  It ought to solve both the over-firing of solenoids and the drop target problem.
                              Attachments:
                              Gustav Wingburen
                              Participant
                                @gstav

Wow! Thanx @ninuzzu this worked perfect. no more hickups in DOF from the stand-up targets on CC  :yahoo:

monza
                                Participant
                                  @monza

I don’t get any errors when installing everything but when try and load the PROC version I get the following 4 errors in this order;

Can’t load PROC

Can’t start Gamecc_13, Object required

Line: 429, Object required: ‘Controller’

Line: 225, Object required: ‘Controller’

If you run the !Rungame.bat in the game dir of PROC I can see the DMD loading up without error. It seems like VPX is having issue initializing PROC to startup…

Using 10.2.1 of VPX

ninuzzu
                                  Participant
                                    @ninuzzu
                                    vipMember

Did you install everything in c: ?

monza
                                    Participant
                                      @monza

Did you install everything in c: ?

Thanks, but both P-ROC and Python26 directory’s are in the default location of the root of C drive. I also tried moving my Visual Pinball dir to C drive as well but didn’t make any difference….

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

I don’t get any errors when installing everything but when try and load the PROC version I get the following 4 errors in this order; Can’t load PROC Can’t start Gamecc_13, Object required Line: 429, Object required: ‘Controller’ Line: 225, Object required: ‘Controller’ If you run the !Rungame.bat in the game dir of PROC I can see the DMD loading up without error. It seems like VPX is having issue initializing PROC to startup… Using 10.2.1 of VPX

can you run the table with proc off in script?

********************************************************
                                        for IOS and Android

monza
                                        Participant
                                          @monza

I don’t get any errors when installing everything but when try and load the PROC version I get the following 4 errors in this order; Can’t load PROC Can’t start Gamecc_13, Object required Line: 429, Object required: ‘Controller’ Line: 225, Object required: ‘Controller’ If you run the !Rungame.bat in the game dir of PROC I can see the DMD loading up without error. It seems like VPX is having issue initializing PROC to startup… Using 10.2.1 of VPX

can you run the table with proc off in script?

Yes, the non PROC version works fine.

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

You sure you have controller.vbs in scripts folder? the one included in vp10.2 is what you want in scripts folder

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 334 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?