Cactus Canyon VPX

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    monza
    Participant
      @monza

Thanks for the suggestions guys but finally figured out that PROC doesn’t like when the the .vpx file isn’t on C drive. Because my C drive is only a 128GB SSD I have all my tables on another drive. Any ideas if I can tweak the PROC program to allow this?

miguelcerca
      Participant
        @miguelcerca

Got this error tonight while playing. It was during the Marshall multiball. Not sure how to fix it. Don’t think I can reproduce it as this was my best game ever! Has it happened to anyone else?

Tyson
        Participant
          @tyson171

I’ve tried for hours to get P-ROC to work, and I keep getting the following error –

Unexpected Python Error.

Capture

I went through all three Steps, then ran the CCC.

Everything seemed fine. However, If i go back and run Step 3, it actually deletes one of the .dll from the cmake/bin directory after running that step.

I tried to uninstall all of my C++ installs, and use an installer linked earlier in this thread, then rerun CCC.bat, but that didn’t do anything.

Anyone know a fix for this? I’m using a PinDMD2, but I don’t think that is causing this issue.  The same table launches fine without P-ROC enabled. :-(

Everything is up to date on my cab as well.

Attachments:
          Mark70
          Participant
            @mark70

Thanks for the suggestions guys but finally figured out that PROC doesn’t like when the the .vpx file isn’t on C drive. Because my C drive is only a 128GB SSD I have all my tables on another drive. Any ideas if I can tweak the PROC program to allow this?

Yes, Ninuzzu came up with this tip and it works great:

you need to edit the file register_vpcom.py located in C:\P-ROC\tools\.
            Edit line 70:
            logging.basicConfig(level=logging.INFO, format=”%(asctime)s – %(name)s – %(levelname)s – %(message)s”, filename=“D:/log.txt”)

After that you can play the table from that drive. The log file and the P-ROC based tables must stay in the same drive.

Tyson
            Participant
              @tyson171

Here is the log file –

2017-04-10 09:52:40,273 – game.config – WARNING – pyprocgame configuration not found at ./config.yaml. Checking C:\Users\Tyson/.pyprocgame/config.yaml.
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,273 – game.config – INFO – pyprocgame configuration found at C:\Users\Tyson/.pyprocgame/config.yaml
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,286 – vpcom – INFO – S11 is …False
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,289 – game.config – INFO – pyprocgame configuration found at ./config.yaml
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,296 – game.config – INFO – pyprocgame configuration found at ./config.yaml
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,358 – game.sound – INFO – Initializing sound…
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,365 – vpcom – INFO – game instantiation error(IndentationError: expected an indented block)
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,365 – vpcom – INFO – PYTHON FAILURE (Visual Pinball Bridge is now broken)
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,365 – vpcom – INFO – Exception Name expected an indented block (game.py, line 1492)
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,365 – vpcom – INFO – Traceback (most recent call last):
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,365 – vpcom – INFO –   File “C:\P-ROC\tools\register_vpcom.py”, line 220, in Run
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,365 – vpcom – INFO –     klass = util.get_class(game_class,game_path)
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,365 – vpcom – INFO –   File “C:\P-ROC\games\cactuscanyon\procgame\util.py”, line 19, in get_class
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,365 – vpcom – INFO –     m = __import__( module )
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,365 – vpcom – INFO –   File “C:\P-ROC\games\cactuscanyon\game.py”, line 1492
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,365 – vpcom – INFO –     try:
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,365 – vpcom – INFO –    ^
              2017-04-10 09:52:40,365 – vpcom – INFO – IndentationError: expected an indented block

ninuzzu
              Participant
                @ninuzzu
                vipMember

Hello, Step 3 is working?

Tyson
                Participant
                  @tyson171

Hello Ninuzzu,

Thanks for the response! (And thank you for all of your hard work, can’t tell you how many times your tables (and everyone else whom contributes) puts a smile on my face!)

Step 3 runs fine the first time I run it.  However, if I run it a second time, i get the following error

Step3

I also tried running Step 3 manually as you stated on page 3 of this post, and it all runs fine, when I peform the Print command, it comes back with that status of 6.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Tyson

Attachments:
                  ninuzzu
                  Participant
                    @ninuzzu
                    vipMember

So, P-Roc, works. Setup is working.

Try to go in C:\P-ROC\games\cactuscanyon

and run the rungame.bat

The DMD should start, does it starts?

Tyson
                    Participant
                      @tyson171

Hey Ninuzzu,

The dmd doesn’t start. Below is the error I receive when running the runbat –

rungamebat

Thanks!

Attachments:
                      ninuzzu
                      Participant
                        @ninuzzu
                        vipMember

Ok try to download this , then extract it in a folder  and run it:

it will redownload the ccc_code and update the config.yaml again.

fix4Tyson

Attachments:
                        BorgDog
                        Participant
                          @borgdog
                          MemberContributorvip

Ok try to download this , then extract it in a folder and run it: it will redownload the ccc_code and update the config.yaml again. fix4Tyson

Hey ninuzzu,

I posted this over on monsterbash site as well, but I’m getting the same error as tyson.  Unfortunately it looks like the files that your fix4Tyson is trying to download are no longer there (archive).  My cab was up and runnign with v1.1 just fine, and I put 1.2 on it and got the unable to load proc error.  I then uninstalled and wiped out python, p-roc, mingw as I believe you stated elsewhere and re-did the entire install with the v2 installer.  I now am getting the same errors tyson posted above.  Don’t know if he ever got fixed, but I’m going nowhere.  I have it working fine on my laptop and tried copying over the p-roc\games files from there but that didn’t work either.

any ideas?   :unsure:

BorgDog
                          Participant
                            @borgdog
                            MemberContributorvip

I played around with it this morning some more and was able to get it working by reinstalling all again and copying over the p-roc\games\cactuscanyon from my laptop, which I believe is not the latest version of that (definitely not the same that the clean installer installs).  I’m guessing at this point there may be issues doing a clean install with the V2 installer, something is not working right with it.  I’m going to attempt to update the p-roc\games\cactuscanyon files tonight when I get back home and see if I can get all on the latest versions.

Tyson
                            Participant
                              @tyson171

Sorry for the delayed response, the fix above didn’t for me Ninuzzu, getting the same exact error.  The fix above had a couple of errors when running the script, I can try to get a capture of the errors and post here later tonight.

BorgDog, unfortunately I don’t have access to the older installer.  Might have to uninstall everything and start with that one first if I can find it. Must be something missing in the new installer if you had the same issue and then copied over the files from your laptop.

Connorsdad
                              Participant
                                @connorsdad

So, I’m at the same point with the errors regarding v2 of the installer. Did you guys manage to figure this out, or maybe find the v1 installer ?

monza
                                Participant
                                  @monza

I was having the same issue with a new build pc but copied the PROC folder from my old pc and it worked fine so think there is an issue with the current download setup…

Sven34
                                  Participant
                                    @sven34

Thanks for Cactus Canyon. Fantastic  :good:

Dodger
                                    Participant
                                      @dodger1980

Ok, I have a big problem with the CCC Version. The table loads fine but I can´t start it. When I push the start button it makes some clicking noises but no ball appears and the P-Roc DMD dos nothing. I can get into the service and party mode menu.

The VPM version runs without problems. Any suggestions?

Thx in advance.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

focus issue? click on playfield and see if it will start after you gain focus back to VP

********************************************************
                                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Dodger
                                        Participant
                                          @dodger1980

Thx for the answer randr, but that didn´t fixed it.

CarnyPriest
                                          Participant
                                            @carnypriest

ninuzzu has not released a table update that works with the latest CCC code. Try reverting your CCC code back to an earlier version, say prior to Mar 30. Hopefully, compatible code is in the offline installer, but I don’t know for sure. Other option is wait for a table update. He had some cosmetic updates planned for it anyway.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 334 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?