Can I have PC sounds *with* DOF contactors?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Johnny T
    Participant
      @johnnyt

Hi all,

I’ve just installed another 5 contactors in my cabinet. I’ve got left middle, left back, centre (one contactor doing both centre bumpers), right middle and right back.

The contactors work really well (just tested Stranger Things) but it seems like the native PC sounds have stopped now? Is that correct or can I just not hear them over the contactors?

I would really love both the PC sound *and* the click of the contactor but not sure if that’s possible?

Can anyone confirm whether the PC sound turns off if you have a DOF device connected? and, if it does, is there a way to have both sounds?

Thanks for any help you can offer :-)

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

It should work. Make sure that you update your dof profile, also, look at under keys/dof that it is set to both.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Johnny T
        Participant
          @johnnyt

It should work. Make sure that you update your dof profile, also, look at under keys/dof that it is set to both.

Yep, it’s set to both. Must be my ears. I’ll try turning up the PC volume and see if that helps.

Thanks for your help (probably a good sign about my contactors if they are loud enough to drown out the PC sound :-) )

Cheers :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?