Can Pinduino trigger PuP videos for a real game?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zagatto
    Participant
      @zagatto

My buddy just bought a real Tron pinball machine and has given me full access to make any reversible modifications I want.

I’d love to get the amazing PuP video pack for Tron working with a real game.

From what I’ve been reading online, I’ll need to get some sort of interface with the game. I’m thinking a Pinduino may be the most cost effective way to get there. From there, PuP shouldn’t need much power to run just the videos so either a miniPC or a Pi3 to handle the videos.

Does anyone know if this has been done before or have any tips for me that might save me some time while putting this thing together?

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

interesting….  I don’t know anything about Pinduino,  but if you want to use PinUP Player you’ll need a windows os.

Zagatto
        Participant
          @zagatto

OK… that’s a good starting place… and I’ve got a handful of Windows based PCs at hand that I can use as mules for testing.
          Now to figure out if Pinduino will send triggers from the game that we can use on the PC. Alternately, if I’d need to find another solution like P-ROC or something else I haven’t stumbled upon in the early stages of my research.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?