Can Someone Help Me With This Crash.txt file??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    richiep1
    Participant
      @richiep1

Been a VP enthusiast for several years, but still fighting the random issue here and there.

I have 200+ tables on my rig.  Don’t really understand why resource intensive, really cutting edge stuff like Harry Potter GOF and WoZ work flawlessly, and look awesome on my rig, but tables like Sopranos or Walking Dead while they work OK, have ball stutter and don’t look as good.  Sopranos also seems to be the table that causes my sporadic crashes.  I recently re-downloaded it and re-installed it, but again today crashed.

Been getting sporadic “VPX 10.6 Stopped Working” errors.  Have to go into Task Manager, end Pinup and VPX, then  shut down and restart to get things working again (starting to get annoying).  Can anyone make sense of the attached crash.txt for me?? Thanks.

crash june

LynnInDenver
      Participant
        @lynnindenver

You probably have Windows “blocking” a file. You’ll need to look at the table file, at the ROM file it points to, and even the backglass file, and make sure none of them show as Blocked in the Properties window.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
        Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
        Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?